Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CountryID or Number for 150 or 170 Level Cap

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Can anybody share what country we should use for Level 170 or 150 cap applicable?

Thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Depending on what you are targeting the cap lvl can be easy or not.
For example in my case I target the cap lvl to make krumas balanced with the GAP, so I was forced to change not only the CAP lvl of the game, i was forced to change the krumas lvl too, the portal to kruma, the Ziva and Q ziva pustikas too.

About if is easy or not to change the Zone.exe it depends on your knowledge on how to read it and how to edit it. What I saw here in this forum is that A LOT are just like chicks that follows a chicken w/o even knowing what they are doing or changing.

As i always said: changing a program or a function on a program, The first you need, is to know what that func/program do and how the changes will affect the rest of the code.

to change the cap lvl just find where zone and client declares the countries, below that declaration you will find the values for the lvls cap.

Upvote 0
Back