Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Development

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Everything takes time. If I find out how it works it will be faster, if not, I'll have to guess everything

If you need something just mention my name and I will be there :D. Everything is in my profile to contact me here and there buddy.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Luxray nice for job bro.. our all developer will wait for your news if you can rebuild pack all source tantra :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
May I ask which game Engine are you going to use for your suppose development?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm interested in developing Tantra Online, but I haven't been able to find an exact tutorial on what does what. I'm planning to re-code the game, making it more managable, but I have no clue where to start.
Is there anyone who could provide me an answer?

Greets,
Luxray

How will you re-code the game w/o developing or re-coding client side?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
then what are the correct words?

As I read in other post made by you, you are rewriting the server side code in java, have you ever ask yourself why almost all AAA games are written in C language (C,C+,C++) and not in java?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Basically what he intends to do is to create a NEW source in Java for the server. Basically the client will still connect with the same functions but, Java will be handling the data transmission instead of C++. It's all about packets and how they are controlled. There are many other games that share the same ideas as far as the server side is concerned. Basically they are more emulator based but, the theory is still sound.

Back