Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Development

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm interested in developing Tantra Online, but I haven't been able to find an exact tutorial on what does what. I'm planning to re-code the game, making it more managable, but I have no clue where to start.
Is there anyone who could provide me an answer?

Greets,
Luxray

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm interested in developing Tantra Online, but I haven't been able to find an exact tutorial on what does what. I'm planning to re-code the game, making it more managable, but I have no clue where to start.
Is there anyone who could provide me an answer?

Greets,
Luxray

Hello Luxray , if you need help about Tantra Online . I will help you how to configure it .

Ciao :thumbup1:

Last edited:
That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello Luxray , if you need help about Tantra Online . I will help you how to configure it .
just add me in facebook account :)

Ciao :thumbup1:

I'm not looking for a way to configure it, but to develop it. I could follow a guide for setting it up here but how do I add, fix or even revamp the current server files? I'm used to being able to download a source, modify its files and recompile the project, but apparently it doesn't work that way here?

Reaction score
Sad to say, tantra doesn't have any existing working source, even the old source which was released wayback is not working properly and outdated.

And we've been searching for a working source wayback 2009-2010 and still cannot find. And we're looking forward to find any of the working source so that we can expand the game.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Actually, they're using the files that has been released from k3 to the latest working source, and mostly of the servers are just doing the "hex" thing to add or modify something ingame.

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
More likely the same with other mmorpg games, say for example ran online. Ill try to find the old source that we had here on tantra online, but just a heads up, the source code is incomplete but its worth to have that one than nothing. And tantra is really dying nowadays coz of this lack of development since the game is only limited with the existing files. And upon checking the source it was coded in c++.

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
More likely the same with other mmorpg games, say for example ran online. Ill try to find the old source that we had here on tantra online, but just a heads up, the source code is incomplete but its worth to have that one than nothing. And tantra is really dying nowadays coz of this lack of development since the game is only limited with the existing files. And upon checking the source it was coded in c++.

I'm not too familiar with C++ and probably neither is the rest of the community if development has died out. I'll see if I can rewrite it in something more basic. It might take a while though, but I'll keep a thread in the Development subforum when I've started.

Reaction score
I see. If you will recode or start from scratch and if you need the 3d files, I can help you out and convert everything to a new extension file which would be compatible on your source.

Reaction score
This is the only source that I have and it's incomplete I know someone here in the community have the rest of the files, let's see if someone would be generous enough to support this upcoming development and they would release the other sources.

For the meantime, that's the only source that I can provide, that's for the dbsrv i believe. Ill use up the whole time tomorrow and look for the rest of the source, that might help you in the development.

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't spend all your time finding the source. I can start off finding out about the game first, so I know what to make.
Shichibukai I've downloaded Tantra and found out where to change the stuff in HTLauncher. What does a /login page do? The entire thing is in spanish.

Last edited:
That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay so, I take it that the link to the website just verifies the login details. What about the serverpart of Tantra? I'm clueless what the client wants because of the 100 seperate releases without anything binding them.

Reaction score
@Luxury, jbeitz07 is a good friend of mine, if you need working files and other stuffs that are currently running, he's willing to help you and provide you the files you needed. when it comes to the game we can answer anything you want to know. If you have skype or any messengers that we can talk to, that would be great. We are willing to help you out since this will be a great help for the tantra community.

Back