Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Development

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Glad to hear someone is interested in developing Tantra from scratch.

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
I couldn't bear the fact that there's no code available. How is a game supposed to improve when there's no way for people to develop it.

Exactly. Without the code, what will your plans now? Are you still going to pursue?

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Without the code, what will your plans now? Are you still going to pursue?

I've already managed to set up a socket and catch the information HTLauncher sends out. If I can find out what it wants to receive and what it sends out, I can build a source from scratch. I'll have to analyze either the packets sent or break down the HTLaucher a bit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you help me with mine? heres my skype ID: rmbj89. I' m having problems on log in and choosing server. I cant create nor play the offline version of it.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Luxray , you actually managed to revive a part of this community , that's a good head start , plus with the help of the users of this section who are quite supportive , kind and friendly. You've started a beacon of hope , and I plead you to not loose the motivation you have for this development. You may actually be headed somewhere with this , so try your best , plus you can learn a few stuff about C-Sharp while developing a Tantra server. Good luck buddy.

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Luxray , you actually managed to revive a part of this community , that's a good head start , plus with the help of the users of this section who are quite supportive , kind and friendly. You've started a beacon of hope , and I plead you to not loose the motivation you have for this development. You may actually be headed somewhere with this , so try your best , plus you can learn a few stuff about C-Sharp while developing a Tantra server. Good luck buddy.

I'll do my best Vaulient, every experience here will be a good one and I'll try to provide the section with something they can use to build the future on.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear. I suggest you to team up with an experienced developer of Tantra , find someone who is willing to help (some have already offered you help , go with them) . Learn how the structure works , perhaps you can start a development server , for users to play and test out functions and dysfunctions , what can be improved , and what can be implemented . May you can also code a CMS (I could also help you out.) for Tantra Online , make a website for the server , have users pile up and maybe start something to boost up the community.

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear. I suggest you to team up with an experienced developer of Tantra , find someone who is willing to help (some have already offered you help , go with them) . Learn how the structure works , perhaps you can start a development server , for users to play and test out functions and dysfunctions , what can be improved , and what can be implemented . May you can also code a CMS (I could also help you out.) for Tantra Online , make a website for the server , have users pile up and maybe start something to boost up the community.

Quite a list of great ideas. I'll add more and more by time.

Reaction score
I'm also desperatly looking for new games to create interfaces and such for, I do not know if this game needs it. I ''youtubed'' it a bit but I'm not sure. Please tell me when/if it's needed ^^

Reaction score
Hello LuxRay,
A friendly reminder that the community in this particular forum (Tantra Online) is full of leeches that wanted to offer help from you.
The game is dying, true. Its not because its lack of development. Its because 99% of people here who claims to have a running server does not develop poop. Its either they wait for stuff to be released and apply that to their servers.

I encourage you to work in private and only release stuff bits from your project and let anyone work with it. And just give out advices and tutorials from your work.

If you feel that Im trolling or just saying bad, feel free to look around the forum in regards to "tantra development".

TL;DR:
There's no real development. Take your project as private. Release bits of your project and let people figure out the rest.

Good luck Lux!

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello LuxRay,
A friendly reminder that the community in this particular forum (Tantra Online) is full of leeches that wanted to offer help from you.
The game is dying, true. Its not because its lack of development. Its because 99% of people here who claims to have a running server does not develop poop. Its either they wait for stuff to be released and apply that to their servers.

I encourage you to work in private and only release stuff bits from your project and let anyone work with it. And just give out advices and tutorials from your work.

If you feel that Im trolling or just saying bad, feel free to look around the forum in regards to "tantra development".

TL;DR:
There's no real development. Take your project as private. Release bits of your project and let people figure out the rest.

Good luck Lux!

I am pro open-source. I don't want anything to be mine. I want it to revive.

You've got a point though. I'll manage something

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
I've already managed to set up a socket and catch the information HTLauncher sends out. If I can find out what it wants to receive and what it sends out, I can build a source from scratch. I'll have to analyze either the packets sent or break down the HTLaucher a bit.

Sounds interesting but timely though right?

Back