Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how to dissable master and disciple in k6

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there possible to dissable master and disciple in k6

and how to config k6 without type /openserver in first start

Thanks Ragezone

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there possible to dissable master and disciple in k6

Yes it is possible, I did it on 2 servers already by making a jump in the zone.exe code.

Those who don't know how to debug, prefer to remove the folder Disciple, but that does not disable all the functions. If you want to complete remove the functions, you have to patch the zone.exe. It is possible to patch client too, but..follow this rule: " NEVER TRUST ON CLIENTS".

Regards

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Removing the folder will just make players don't receive the "mail rewards", this is the function for the folder, to hold the mails.
if that is what you want then the answer to your question is YES.
Removing the folder will not remove the request for master inside the game, any player will still be able to request/have Master, neither will remove other rewards that are not typeof mail (like for example MP reward, lvl reward etc). to remove those you need to complete disable Master/Disciple at server side (best way) or client side(not recommended by me).

To remove on server or client, just debug the .exe, find the offset where the function start and jumped to the end of the function.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah i mean i wanna disable MP reward , can you share the offset , by the way is in HTLauncher ? or in zone.exe

Back