Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

To Eliana and anyone with knowledge of the HTLauncher

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am trying to create a stable gamelogin.php and when the HTLauncher sends the password, it is just a series of numbers that make no sense at all.

Ex: 123456 = ba15b1ee4240f544446e2f0d7d4d9c88

If it was md5 the hash would be different but, this is driving me crazy. Why is the HTLauncher sending this to the gamelogin.php instead of a password?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am trying to create a stable gamelogin.php and when the HTLauncher sends the password, it is just a series of numbers that make no sense at all.

Ex: 123456 = ba15b1ee4240f544446e2f0d7d4d9c88

If it was md5 the hash would be different but, this is driving me crazy. Why is the HTLauncher sending this to the gamelogin.php instead of a password?

Launcher is indeed sending the md5 of the password, but that md5 calculation is different depending on your client Country, so your problem is that on the gamelogin.php you are not comparing the md5 with the correct calculation.

For example for Client 3, on your .php you have to compare with:
md5("@" . substr($your user var['your password field name'],0,1) . "^" . substr($your user var['your password field name'],1) )

For Client 6, you compare with:
md5(strtolower($your user var['your password field name']))

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank you for that information Eliana. It is a great relief knowing what does what. So on that note what is the difference in the client country. What i mean to say is what is each country? 01 = 07 and how does this affect the HTLauncher and other files?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that the only country that have the diff on the md5 is Indo (3) at least on the sources files from 2007 there are only 2 comparison: one for country 3 and the other for the rest.

There are diff between countries on the client I dont know all them(because i didnt search all) but some are:
- the cap lvl is diff
- kruma lvls are diff
- mall system is diff
- some NPC are not availables
- some quest are diff

Upvote 0
Back