Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Event Maiden One clikc - max lvl ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i see videos for items and thath work form me but i looking for pranas id in the TANTRAPARAM but i dont see.maiden id i have but what next... please help

TASK I KNOW ABOUT REWARDS ...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This will probably help someone who wants a one click max level. Although this method has it's cons. using gm tools you will probably faced with a maximum limit for exp which is probably 1B to 1.5B. So what I did instead is went to HTSETTINGS and change the level required for the exp. But by doing this you will face an extreme fps drop when someone levels up at the maiden and also leveling down will be harder for the mages since you've lowered the required xp. So you can probably edi up to lvl 190 then just edit the remaining exp requirement to the right one so there is space for level down.

Upvote 0
Back