• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Files K4 K3 K5(maybe) + Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
**** XML Files

(SCREENSHOT)
roughneckr86 - Files K4 K3 K5(maybe) + Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Link:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7vm2d3tcnp24k53

**** Kathana 4.2
(SCREENSHOT)
roughneckr86 - Files K4 K3 K5(maybe) + Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Link:
Code:
thnx to indigo77

http://www.mediafire.com/?06236xsm65wihzl

**** GM Tools
Download Link:
Code:
Password : roughneck86
Link : http://www.mediafire.com/?5qglh7n9u1o9zjp

Source : from other site.. i forgot:D::rolleyes:

::: More coming files will be post...just pray for my good connection :thumbup:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good source. With what servers can you use, for optimize textures?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that for server kathana 4.2 no kathana 3 or kathana 5

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
nice, rough do happen to know how to launch htlauncher in normal mode not the debug/test mode?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@infinum

that i don't know

@Lyonel01

which one?? xml files, its a k4.. thats the version said in the link i download..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahm guys can you share me tantraparam.xml with tantra access that works...please share me if you have

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
password of this files???help me plsss

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the upload..but do you the xml's if the latest versions? like the forbidden dark angel sets... pls need it so badly:(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why is it the zone 1 did not connect?..i already downloaded this file...but when i clik the zone 1..not responding

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I already have the k4 files as shared by infinuim, roughneck, and heterojeneo. compiled it and made my server. Edit some effects, graphics from clientres file and also edit some armor sets from NONAME. thanks for all the information here. And connection to server is my credits and thanks to John for elaboration. K5 is not complete. However, its already working ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already have the k4 files as shared by infinuim, roughneck, and heterojeneo. compiled it and made my server. Edit some effects, graphics from clientres file and also edit some armor sets from NONAME. thanks for all the information here. And connection to server is my credits and thanks to John for elaboration. K5 is not complete. However, its already working ^_^

can u share us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back