Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GM Tool "Block Account" Bug

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing this bug?

Ex:

I block an account using GM Tool, then save

Then I open the account again, unblock then save

But when I log in, it's stuck in the server selection area as if it is still blocked

Another Ex:

I Block an account using GM Tool, then save

When I open the account again, the "<<Blocked>>" message disappears even though I still haven't unblocked it yet

Then when I log it in, same issue occurs

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When blocking and unblocking an account the GM Tool must remain open during that time else it will do this. To manually resolve the blocked account just use a hex editor and move the password over one character and that will unblock the account. Also make sure that you are using Administration rights when running the GM Tool.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When blocking and unblocking an account the GM Tool must remain open during that time else it will do this. To manually resolve the blocked account just use a hex editor and move the password over one character and that will unblock the account. Also make sure that you are using Administration rights when running the GM Tool.
Oh, I see thanks, and yes my GM Tool is always opened with Administrative rights,

Btw, I cant see the password (The password is "123456") when I open the test.tad file with hex editor(PSPAD)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The password is MD5 hash and that is why you don't see it. You can use my page here to see the conversion of your string.
HAHAHA, thanks

I kept converting 123456 to Hex or Decimal and searched it on the .tad file thats why I cant see it, never knew it is actually MD5 Hash, thanks I found it and it is fixed

Thumbs up

Upvote 0
Back