Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gm tools...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good day! I would like to ask on how can i connect my gm tools in my pc to my dedicated server..

Advnce Thank You!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If your pc is not your dedicated server and your pc does not have a static IP, then I will recommend you to install the GMTool on the dedicated server, because if not every time your IP change you will need to restart the server to allow the GMTool connect to dbsrv.

NOTE: this is for K5.2+
If your IP is static (don't change) then you need:
- add your IP on the Admin.txt
- allow SQL to accept remote connections **
- on your PC add the ODBC for connect to TantraGame DB and test if connection is success

** be careful when doing this because if you allow it for any IP your database can be hacked.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I would suggest using a program such as Winflector to utilize your GM Tool on the server. This way you are not exposing access to your sql server by running the GM Tool Remotely. It is a free program and allows up to 2 users for programs on your server.

Back