Hello all Need help

MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    6Posts

Hello all Need help

Good evening I need help to configure the old Mandara, There are invisible structures I can not walk my character
    Have solution?
    Thx
    Good evening I need help to configure the old Mandara, There are invisible structures I can not walk my character

True MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    380Posts

Re: Hello all Need help

Quote Originally Posted by ZunamiGm Tantra View Post
    Have solution?
    Thx
    Make sure you have old settings of Old Mandara in Server and Client Side .. and don't forget to point your settings also on Clientres under Map Tab .

MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    6Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Make sure you have old settings of Old Mandara in Server and Client Side .. and don't forget to point your settings also on Clientres under Map Tab .
    thank you for your answer, change in the client but how do I change it in the zone?, it does not let me walk on the map
    thank you for your answer, change in the client but how do I change it in the area ?, it does not let me walk on the map

MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    46Posts

I will start by saying that structures do not control the character navigation, the navigation is controlled by 2 binary files (.tcc and .tcm), so, if you cannot walk is not because invisible structures, it is because you don't have the correct navigation files for old Mandara.

Regards

Advertisement