Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help with server Setup (minor stuff)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, using Vmware->Win 7-> Sql Server 2012

startup looks like this:

Problem with Register Page:

can i add my username password here and delete the register page (wrong language anyway):

or a small register page like this:

Client Trouble:

cant Log in. Doesnt matter what i write as login no error.
Firewall is quite. tried the accouts GMFrix... nothing as well

Zones 1-34: do i need to start all zones to access all maps?

Zone 18+19 are missing. do i need them? do i have to get them from other serverfiles?

ZONE.exe cant find NameFilter.txt and TantraParam.tpa (TantraParam.tpa exist!)

ty

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If the Gamceclient says: Please connect again... its time to trash it

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1st. Google Translate if you need to translate it to english for the php pages.
2nd. Double check your HTMessage.xml to be sure that it is pointing to the correct locations in your login folder.
3rd. Count the amount of inputs for your php register form. There is something different from the registration form to the database. This is a simple fix if you look closely.
4th. Check your Serverlist.txt. Make sure that all the IPs and ports are correct and also check to make sure your zones can be seen outside of the local connection. Check both the client side and the server side when doing this. is a great site to test your ports for the zones. Also test with the top of the serverlist.txt file for the top numbers. Some use 0 6 and others use 03 or whatever based on your settings. The best thing to do is to test 0 1 - 07. There will be one that will work for you.
5th. Make sure that the HTLauncher version matches in both the Zone folders in both Wordsettings.ini and Settings.ini. If they don't match then it will not connect.
6th. The NameFilter.txt file is located in the server folders. If you are getting an error here is a simple fix. Create a blank text file named NameFilter.txt. Super simple of course.

Do NOT get discouraged. These things can be fixed with a little patience and research. All answers can be found in these forums. It just takes a little work.
Good luck!

Back