Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HTLauncher Questions About Designs

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How is it that the AOT HTLauncher changes the location of the Username, Password And Save ID locations in the Login Screen?

Thank you for any help on this.

I realize that the text is simply modded in the htmessage but, the location of the actual inputs is the part that I am questionable about.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Changing the location for a UI control is not hard, what is hard is to find it on the code for the first time, after you find where the UI you want to change starts the rest is as simple as changing the x and y position.

All controls inside a UI window have it's position relative to that window, so when you found a control which says 0,0,70,20, means that its position is at the upper left corner of its window and have a width of 70 and a height of 20.

Hint for finding: supposing that you dont have the client sources files, find the ID of one of the labels that is not a common one (every window have its own Title), for example to find the Edit control where you put the password, search for 451 (hex: 1C3) which is the label that is in front of the control, then move up on the code til you find the PUSHes like this:
jbeitz107 - HTLauncher Questions About Designs - RaGEZONE Forums

where:
66 = Window ID (in this case is the login window)
4= the control ID (in this case is the editbox for the Password)
EBX= the texture ID (in this case EBX is =0)
94= PosX
53=PosY
8c=SizeX
13=SizeY

Then the rest will be more simple because after you found the first one you are searching then you will find the function that will allways be called in MY case the function that is used to position the EDITBOXES will always be called at 1009F6D1, so if I want to find the control ID 3 which is for the Account ID i will follow up the code till I find the same call but with the PUSH 3 instead of 4.

After you found the functions calls, you can write a codecave dll to make the changes for you xD.

NOTE: The functions for other kind of controls are not the same one but have almost same amount of push.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back