Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HTSSetting Problem

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
I recently had a success converting HTSSetting.xml and tried to modify some tabs in it. Fortunately the Monster speech modification worked but the LevelUp modification that I made didn't (I modified it to make the EXP requirement for each level so that it will be much higher and harder to level up. Any idea why it didn't worked?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have a problem in pranas.you can adjust on tantraparam.xml monster tab, nrwdprana and also in settings.ini
And for levels you can set the levels in monster tab.the level gap is 30.

Example :
Vasabum set level 30
Your character is level 61. You cannot receive an experience.

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
If you have a problem in pranas.you can adjust on tantraparam.xml monster tab, nrwdprana and also in settings.ini
And for levels you can set the levels in monster tab.the level gap is 30.

Example :
Vasabum set level 30
Your character is level 61. You cannot receive an experience.

Thanks for your insights but that's not what I want at all. You see every game has its experience table and Tantra has its own too.

Example:

Level Experience/Pranas Required

So, what I want to achieve is to increase the EXP/Pranas requirement in every level

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I remember Eliana did this xD but did not implement on Tantra.ph.

Hi master, i didn't do for char exp, i did it for pet exp, and you are right i never uploaded to client side only at server side to allow pet reach lvl 20 with corresponding exp.

Pet exp is hardcoded, is not on the xml files, that is why i did the extension for pet.

I don't know if the encoder Avara is using encodes the tab which controls the exp points need to up a lvl, probably that is his/her problem, because as I know all that needs to be done is to change the table on the HTSetting file and then compile it. but I never changed that, my table is the standard table made by hanbit.

Regards

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Hi master, i didn't do for char exp, i did it for pet exp, and you are right i never uploaded to client side only at server side to allow pet reach lvl 20 with corresponding exp.

Pet exp is hardcoded, is not on the xml files, that is why i did the extension for pet.

I don't know if the encoder Avara is using encodes the tab which controls the exp points need to up a lvl, probably that is his/her problem, because as I know all that needs to be done is to change the table on the HTSetting file and then compile it. but I never changed that, my table is the standard table made by hanbit.

Regards
I see but anyway, I tried to change the EXP Points by Level and compiled it but the configuration did not applied in-game it's the same as usual.

May I ask though if the tab for controlling the EXP Points by level is called "LevelUp" ?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I see but anyway, I tried to change the EXP Points by Level and compiled it but the configuration did not applied in-game it's the same as usual.

May I ask though if the tab for controlling the EXP Points by level is called "LevelUp" ?

Yes, at least in my HTSSetting the tab name is LevelUp

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Yes, at least in my HTSSetting the tab name is LevelUp

Great but tried to modify the EXP Table but no changes at all in-game except the SpeechComment of monster that I also modified to see if whcih tabs are going to function good :(

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great but tried to modify the EXP Table but no changes at all in-game except the SpeechComment of monster that I also modified to see if whcih tabs are going to function good :(
Exp table in HTSetting i think is generally connected in both client / server side . Meaning if you reach or cap by each level the pranas you will received will be depending on the HTSetting EXP Table . Im not sure but i actually use this one before in k3.2 days .

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Exp table in HTSetting i think is generally connected in both client / server side . Meaning if you reach or cap by each level the pranas you will received will be depending on the HTSetting EXP Table . Im not sure but i actually use this one before in k3.2 days .

Tried and tried but EXP Cap of each level won't change after modifying the LevelUp tab...

Upvote 0
Back