Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

INFO>2018 - Tantra Tools (Server/Client/Tool) All In One Downloads

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@GMDeveloper1
As Ive said Check your TantraParam.tpa both server and client should came form the same souce of TantraParam.xml, and use the old Mandara MapData.tcm, just now i test mine is working using K5 Client v6.9.0.6

*To see full picture, right click open image in new tab
tFQunz0 - INFO>2018 - Tantra Tools (Server/Client/Tool) All In One Downloads - RaGEZONE Forums

5SXQZBl - INFO>2018 - Tantra Tools (Server/Client/Tool) All In One Downloads - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@BARUROT: for your knowledge:

1.- MapData.tcm have nothing to do with portals.

2.- Files in charge of control portals are:
TantraParam
.tml
NPCGener.txt

So, because GMDeveloper1 can see and click the portal, what he needs to check is that the portal is well declare at NPCGener.

Of course if GMDeveloper1 is using OldMandara Map as a new map in other zone than zone1, portals will not work, unless he creates a new portal ID on tantraparam, and replace the id on the .tml and NPCGener.

usually the "unable to move" is caused by a bad portal declaration on NPCGener.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your answer is out of the thread context, so because both will be deleted i will answer you as i did before:
Yes I know you are not skilled in a LOT of tantra things, the point is: if you are not skilled in some, then why to answer to some one who is asking how to solve some that you dont know how to solve.

And again for your knowledge: my name is Eliana Gherbaz well known as one with a lot knowledge on TantraGame
Regards

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your answer is out of the thread context, so because both will be deleted i will answer you as i did before:
Yes I know you are not skilled in a LOT of tantra things, the point is: if you are not skilled in some, then why to answer to some one who is asking how to solve some that you dont know how to solve.

And again for your knowledge: my name is Eliana Gherbaz well known as one with a lot knowledge on TantraGame
Regards

Woah im scared, ButtHurt? You know the Answer? Then why in the first place straight away you didnt help him and answer his question :w00t::junglejane::laugh: If you dont appreciate me helping other people, you have a serious personality problem. Oh your name is Eliana sorry i dont care, im here to help guys not to boast what i know :cool:

:8:

GMDeveloper1, maybe you need the unpacked Tantra-Online 03.2018, ill upload it maybe it will solved your problem :eek:tt::sneaky2:

...Uploading

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Good Day Ma'am Eliana , just want to ask about mail / ashram board . I have already the ID_Launcher my question is how can i locate the exact offset of this ID's ?

PS : I want to remove those board on my HTLauncher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Woah im scared, ButtHurt? You know the Answer? Then why in the first place straight away you didnt help him and answer his question :w00t::junglejane::laugh: If you dont appreciate me helping other people, you have a serious personality problem. Oh your name is Eliana sorry i dont care, im here to help guys not to boast what i know :cool:

:8:

GMDeveloper1, maybe you need the unpacked Tantra-Online 03.2018, ill upload it maybe it will solved your problem :eek:tt::sneaky2:

...Uploading

1- I didnt help him because he is posting on your thread and using one of the clients you gave so his first request was directly for you not for me, and because I wanted to know what you will answer xD, just for later correct you like I did jajajajaja
2.- I said My name is Eliana because you call me HE when im SHE, and because you was sarcastic with your comment that I know everything about Tantra .
3.- You can't boast what you know because you are like the other 99% = don't know a lot things of this game.
4.- of course I appreciate ppl helping, what I do not appreciate is ppl that thinks are helping when they are not at all.

Regards

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1- I didnt help him because he is posting on your thread and using one of the clients you gave so his first request was directly for you not for me.
2.- I said My name is Eliana because you call me HE when im SHE, and because you was sarcastic with your comment that I know everything about Tantra .
3.- You can't boast what you know because you are like the other 99% = don't know a lot things of this game.
4.- of course I appreciate ppl helping, what I do not appreciate is ppl that thinks are helping when they are not at all.

Regards
-Stupid LAME excuses of you, Everyone/Anyone can reply on a thread as long he has the idea to solve the issue, no one is telling you not to reply , What? we need to know every one Gender Accounts here after we know that its a girl? we need to what? we need to bowdown? and show respect F.U, we are all equal here Dude, Anyone can pretend that his account is a girl or boy, is it a big deal for you? No one can prove that his/her account Gender is correct, and for what?. How can i/others know and why should i know that you are a Girl or a Boy?, Does it change anything? Does it help me?, In the end ButtHurt? :w00t:

3. = Yah I dont know and i dont care if you know everybits of this game lol :eek:tt:, Anyone can pretend that he/she dont know :cool:, not my problem its yours

Love You Bro:eek:tt::kiss:

R.I.P Google Translator

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-Stupid LAME excuses of you, Everyone can reply on a thread as long he has the idea to solve the issue, What? we need to every one Gender Accounts here after we know that its a girl we need to? bowdown and show respect F.U, we are all equal here, How can i/other know that you are a Girl or a Boy, Does it change anything?, In the end ButtHurt? :w00t:

3. = Yah I dont know and i dont care if you know everybits of this game lol :eek:tt:, Anyone can pretend that he/she dont know :cool:, not my problem its yours

Love You Bro:eek:tt::kiss:

R.I.P Google Translator

you cant ask for respect when you are the first one to disrespect others. As I said I wanted to know your answer just for correct you later as I did (because I love to correct ppl like you, as you may see on this forum)

When you don't know the gender then you type (as you did now) he/she, or just avoid the gender declaration.

I don't know every bit of this game, so good to know that you don't care.

Regards

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you cant ask for respect when you are the first one to disrespect others. As I said I wanted to know your answer just for correct you later as I did (because I love to correct ppl like you, as you may see on this forum)

When you don't know the gender then you type (as you did now) he/she, or just avoid the gender declaration.

I don't know every bit of this game, so good to know that you don't care.

Regards

Read the lines, you can pretend any gender you want (boy/girl/gay) we dont care and no one can prove it , we are all using dummy account here, dont impose gender here, if you cannot still understand read what i said above ... very simple English 101 Bro, you will not stop me for helping others :cool: anyone is entitled on his opinion bro.

Love You Bro

Ok back to Topic lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im not stoping you, you can said whatever you want to others, and I can, if I want, to said that you dont know about what you are talking when you think you are helping.

BTW are you sure that with your "private" tool you was able to unpack my .dat files? if so, will you be so gentle to show me the content of one of them?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
barurot. the unpacker is kao not you. you use the unpacker of kao shared from the other site.. and you send the link to him to unpack the client files ������

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
barurot. the unpacker is kao not you. you use the unpacker of kao shared from the other site.. and you send the link to him to unpack the client files ������
Im using different unpacker, just one of those troll accounts :8: nevermind him dont care :w00t: That is his problem not mine,

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: INFO>2018 - Tantra Tools (Server/Client/Tool) All In One Downloads

I download tantra server radiantecf but when im open dbsrv it say binding fail help please

Back