INFO>2018 - Tantra Tools (Server/Client/Tool) All In One Downloads

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    KoreaLocation
    394Posts

Re: INFO>2018 - Tantra Tools (Server/Client/Tool) All In One Downloads

Good Day Ma'am Eliana , just want to ask about mail / ashram board . I have already the ID_Launcher my question is how can i locate the exact offset of this ID's ?

PS : I want to remove those board on my HTLauncher

MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    75Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BARUROT View Post
    Woah im scared, ButtHurt? You know the Answer? Then why in the first place straight away you didnt help him and answer his question If you dont appreciate me helping other people, you have a serious personality problem. Oh your name is Eliana sorry i dont care, im here to help guys not to boast what i know

* RIP Using Google Translator

@GMDeveloper1, maybe you need the unpacked Tantra-Online 03.2018, ill upload it maybe it will solved your problem

...Uploading
    1- I didnt help him because he is posting on your thread and using one of the clients you gave so his first request was directly for you not for me, and because I wanted to know what you will answer xD, just for later correct you like I did jajajajaja
    2.- I said My name is Eliana because you call me HE when im SHE, and because you was sarcastic with your comment that I know everything about Tantra .
    3.- You can't boast what you know because you are like the other 99% = don't know a lot things of this game.
    4.- of course I appreciate ppl helping, what I do not appreciate is ppl that thinks are helping when they are not at all.

Regards
    Last edited by Reaguee; 02-03-18 at 03:06 PM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2005 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    193Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reaguee View Post
    1- I didnt help him because he is posting on your thread and using one of the clients you gave so his first request was directly for you not for me.
    2.- I said My name is Eliana because you call me HE when im SHE, and because you was sarcastic with your comment that I know everything about Tantra .
    3.- You can't boast what you know because you are like the other 99% = don't know a lot things of this game.
    4.- of course I appreciate ppl helping, what I do not appreciate is ppl that thinks are helping when they are not at all.

Regards
    -Stupid LAME excuses of you, Everyone/Anyone can reply on a thread as long he has the idea to solve the issue, no one is telling you not to reply , What? we need to know every one Gender Accounts here after we know that its a girl? we need to what? we need to bowdown? and show respect F.U, we are all equal here Dude, Anyone can pretend that his account is a girl or boy, is it a big deal for you? No one can prove that his/her account Gender is correct, and for what?. How can i/others know and why should i know that you are a Girl or a Boy?, Does it change anything? Does it help me?, In the end ButtHurt?

3. = Yah I dont know and i dont care if you know everybits of this game lol , Anyone can pretend that he/she dont know , not my problem its yours

Love You Bro

R.I.P Google Translator
    Last edited by BARUROT; 02-03-18 at 03:50 PM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    75Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BARUROT View Post
    -Stupid LAME excuses of you, Everyone can reply on a thread as long he has the idea to solve the issue, What? we need to every one Gender Accounts here after we know that its a girl we need to? bowdown and show respect F.U, we are all equal here, How can i/other know that you are a Girl or a Boy, Does it change anything?, In the end ButtHurt?

3. = Yah I dont know and i dont care if you know everybits of this game lol , Anyone can pretend that he/she dont know , not my problem its yours

Love You Bro

R.I.P Google Translator
    you cant ask for respect when you are the first one to disrespect others. As I said I wanted to know your answer just for correct you later as I did (because I love to correct ppl like you, as you may see on this forum)

When you don't know the gender then you type (as you did now) he/she, or just avoid the gender declaration.

I don't know every bit of this game, so good to know that you don't care.

Regards
    Last edited by Reaguee; 02-03-18 at 03:50 PM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2005 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    193Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reaguee View Post
    you cant ask for respect when you are the first one to disrespect others. As I said I wanted to know your answer just for correct you later as I did (because I love to correct ppl like you, as you may see on this forum)

When you don't know the gender then you type (as you did now) he/she, or just avoid the gender declaration.

I don't know every bit of this game, so good to know that you don't care.

Regards
    Read the lines, you can pretend any gender you want (boy/girl/gay) we dont care and no one can prove it , we are all using dummy account here, dont impose gender here, if you cannot still understand read what i said above ... very simple English 101 Bro, you will not stop me for helping others anyone is entitled on his opinion bro.

Love You Bro

Ok back to Topic lol

MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    75Posts

Im not stoping you, you can said whatever you want to others, and I can, if I want, to said that you dont know about what you are talking when you think you are helping.

BTW are you sure that with your "private" tool you was able to unpack my .dat files? if so, will you be so gentle to show me the content of one of them?

True MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    295Posts

thanks waiting for the upload

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    98Posts

barurot. the unpacker is kao not you. you use the unpacker of kao shared from the other site.. and you send the link to him to unpack the client files ������

MemberRank
    Jan 2005 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    193Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rogers1973 View Post
    barurot. the unpacker is kao not you. you use the unpacker of kao shared from the other site.. and you send the link to him to unpack the client files ������
    Im using different unpacker, just one of those troll accounts nevermind him dont care That is his problem not mine,
    Last edited by BARUROT; 08-03-18 at 03:25 PM.

I download tantra server radiantecf but when im open dbsrv it say binding fail help please

True MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    KoreaLocation
    394Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forgotusername View Post
    I download tantra server radiantecf but when im open dbsrv it say binding fail help please
    Make sure that you change all IP in your Server files.
    LocalIP
    Serverlist.txt
    ItemServer.txt (if you want billing system)

To check your Lan IP open cmd and type ipconfig then enter.

MemberRank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    gamer2death.comLocation
    118Posts

HTLauncher_v6.9.0.6_Unlimited_TMB_ID.Tantra Dev link dead

- - - Updated - - -

I have problems with some npc of the server files of TANTRA AOT.
    can upload aot's xml files
    tantraparam.xml
    clientres.xml
    htsetting.xml
    HTMessage.xml
    bugs npc buvan-kirica and others.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tantra(20180328,22-40-41).jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	162748

MemberRank
    Jun 2015 Join Date
    6Posts

There is no HPK files in the AOT-Client. Where these files? can you share @BARUROT?

MemberRank
    Apr 2018 Join Date
    6Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GMDeveloper1 View Post
    thanks waiting for the upload
    Hello GM its me someone u pm in ragezone, i can't reply u there it says "GMDeveloper1 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space." so I tried other method to reply ur msg. hmm and much better u give me ur fb and we will chat there ^_^

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    98Posts

Do you have 2.8.0.8 converter?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Advertisement