Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

INFO>2018 - Tantra Tools (Server/Client/Tool) All In One Downloads

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it possible to tantra file server on windows 11
Here's my straightforward answer. YES. as long as it meets the hardware requirements and you have installed all the needed applications (e.g. SQL Server).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's my straightforward answer. YES. as long as it meets the hardware requirements and you have installed all the needed applications (e.g. SQL Server).
Is there an example image using windows 11

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there an example image using windows 11
sorry I can't give you but I'm pretty sure its working fine on windows 11. lots of server and client files there. mind you try them all out its worth it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro Does anyone have GM permission exe ?

anyone have xampp patch file

anyone have xampp patch file

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1710406631663 - INFO>2018 - Tantra Tools (Server/Client/Tool) All In One Downloads - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you barurot for sharing. now I'm curious how to edit this Textures :LOL:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here's my addition to this thread. Tantra Server Files does not work on windows 8.1 or higher. you will get a "binding failed" message. However, you can create a virtual server inside windows 11 to run windowsXP/windowsserver2008. Then you can freely configure everything. Just don't forget to put a client in there and type in the game /w (THE ZONE GM CODE) /openserver. Hope we all enjoy this thing even if we're matured enough to do other things(Life priorities). Credits to you all. Keep exploring. Don't get misleaded.:cool:

Back