Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

K3 Kruma Map to Vedi Kruma

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
I am experimenting whether its possible to do it or has anyone successfully rigging into a zone map and transfer it to another zone. Like for example right now I am experimenting to place K3 Kruma Map to Vedi Kruma. I had success rigging the map objects and files and it surely made it (see screenshot below)

A v a r a - K3 Kruma Map to Vedi Kruma - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshot above is loaded in ZONE 25...Now here's the trickiest part of this experiment after editing NPCGener to load the correct portal it says "unable to move". I edited the portal also in my param to suffice the portal system of this map.

A v a r a - K3 Kruma Map to Vedi Kruma - RaGEZONE Forums

I checked the logs and it gives me these errors too.

180926 214951 9954bfb4 SRVRDEV01 dbg CSP_REQ_MOVE_PORTAL find portal data error startp:229 endp:251 180926 214953 9954bfb4 SRVRDEV01 dbg CSP_REQ_MOVE_PORTAL find portal data error startp:229 endp:250

Any thoughts is highly appreciated.

Back