Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Key to avoid shysters like mftop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all, I understand that tantra devs are passionate about the game. But when it comes to the perfection of the server, DO keep in mind that if you use money to buy things you don't know but want, there's a chance that you'll meet shysters such as Mr. Whirwind or mftop or Zheng Jie.

To eliminate that chance, the best approach would be limiting your desires and get down to the basic training of reverse engineering and coding, dll injection, hex editing and all the basics you need to better the existing server file.

When you find something that others don't know, share it here for free. Then this drop of knowledge will gather into the collective brain of all tantra devs who believes in free disemination of information.

I'm sorry for China, my mother land who gave birth to unscrupulous assholes like ztbzb or Mr. Whirlwind. As a sensible, decent Chinese, I feel utterly embarrased and degraded because of my lesser countryman's doing. To hopefully make up for the lose, I'll share info I know and developed of Tantra here, FREE of CHARGE.

Let us remember the spirit of the internet, FREE. :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
兄弟是好人啊
Mr. Whirwind =mftop =Zheng Jie
他是职业骗子阿 但没能骗到我 反而被我耍的团团转哦

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mr. Swindler Translation (zbtzb):

Brothers is a good man ah
Mr. Whirwind = mftop = Zheng Jie
He is a career swindler Ah but did not deceive me but I have been playing the round oh

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you dare to put files and information, I will also put all I have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back