Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Learn To Pay Process

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need someone who can help me and teach me how to create a Tantra K6 Private Server. This Lessons and payments includes two session with its agenda of learning.

I - Session
I should learn how to

- run offline server
- with GM tools
payment: $50 via Paypal

II- Session
I should learn how to

- use xampp
- have a working website to use on the server
- scripts needed like (caste,anti dupe,etc)
- ready to launch tantra private server
payment: $100 via Paypal

This a good learning thread and I don't want scammers, evil doers, and not qualified personnel to teach me what I want to learn.

You can comment your Skype ID for further details and discussion about this thread. Looking forward to someone to give me knowledge.

Good speed!
GMyaxeuz

email: rmbj89@yahoo.com.ph
facebook:

This thread of mine could be edited as long as needed. Thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont pay with anyone all this is free... only search and learn by yourself about all source tantra online

^_^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Agreed with TantraRex. If you want someone to physically teach you, it could take more than 2 sessions. It is best to read through here and quit wasting a thread on trying to get help. However if you want someone to take your money and get screwed, then more power to you.

Back