Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LF>Looking For HTLauncher/ZoneSrv Low Memory Patcher

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone Still have the HTLauncher and ZoneSrv Low Memory Patcher
What Does It Do?: It will patch the exe to lower the memory usage of the executable.
I only have the Patched HTLauncher and Patched ZoneSrv EXE's, previously i have the Patcher for HTLauncher but i cannot find it, i know its a private patcher, but im sharing this INFO.

UnPatched HTLauncher
QUL9jhzm - LF>Looking For HTLauncher/ZoneSrv Low Memory Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums
08X3AMKm - LF>Looking For HTLauncher/ZoneSrv Low Memory Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Patched HTLauncher
A4FPFfpm - LF>Looking For HTLauncher/ZoneSrv Low Memory Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums
CmfbJOsm - LF>Looking For HTLauncher/ZoneSrv Low Memory Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

UnPatched ZoneSrv
yYMLwi0m - LF>Looking For HTLauncher/ZoneSrv Low Memory Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums
iJ7s1vBm - LF>Looking For HTLauncher/ZoneSrv Low Memory Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Patched ZoneSrv
Q1AS3Wtm - LF>Looking For HTLauncher/ZoneSrv Low Memory Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums
7feyXgFm - LF>Looking For HTLauncher/ZoneSrv Low Memory Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
searching for Patched ZoneSrv, really important to host.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,I'm using a pretty useful program to reduce RAM consumption, I leave the link for you to try it is really very good

It should be noted that using this tool does not affect the operation of the programs used on the server

ram consumption not optimized:

optimized ram consumption

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back