Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Working on new lyrics for tantra interface 80%

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
heterojeneo - Working on new lyrics for tantra interface 80% - RaGEZONE Forums

Eliana no hacer spam ni sarcasmos estupidos si quieres constribuir a este foro empieza por hacer mas y hablar menos y basarte en teorias estupidas, gracias la gerencia.

Eliana no spam or sarcasm made stupid if you want to contribute to this forum starts to do more and speak less and be stupid, thanks theories management.

New interface Font.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Changing the objects/textures is way too easy. Unless you can create a tool to change the terrains. Anyways, keep it up on contribution.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Changing the objects/textures is way too easy. Unless you can create a tool to change the terrains. Anyways, keep it up on contribution.

This does not come in exchange for any texture

If you can see I'm using letters with better visual

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nothing's new as I can see so far, aside from that purple background in the character selection. And the font size, unless you explain what did on the screenshot and future updates you want to show or provide to the community. Anyways, goodluck and keep it up.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eliana no hacer spam ni sarcasmos estupidos si quieres constribuir a este foro empieza por hacer mas y hablar menos y basarte en teorias estupidas, gracias la gerencia.

Eliana no spam or sarcasm made stupid if you want to contribute to this forum starts to do more and speak less and be stupid, thanks theories management.

New interface Font.

LOLs will you always start a new thread and include my name on it? I feel flattered, I thought you dont want me to gain fame, and then you give it to me, by mention my name as start point of your thread.

I have a question, about your thread, will you explain what you did to change the font and size or you will just stay on pictures? I ask this because if your intentions are to share it with a charge ("Is not free because took time"), then I will explain how to do it w/o any charge.

Ohhh and BTW, could you share the in game SS w/o removing the interface? or you remove it just because what you did on the font is not working with the interface and belongs to that 20%?

I made that tool, but for the new engine, my tool reads the whole map including all assets inside the map (w/o the using of 3DMax script that ppl sells), so with just a hit of 2 buttons I have the whole map/assets, but what I didnt do because I dont need it for the new engine, is to make the conversion back to tantra files after changing things. If you open a new thread about this, with a pleasure I can show you a video of my tool working.

Regards

Last edited:
Reaction score
I made that tool, but for the new engine, my tool reads the whole map including all assets inside the map (w/o the using of 3DMax script that ppl sells), so with just a hit of 2 buttons I have the whole map/assets, but what I didnt do because I dont need it for the new engine, is to make the conversion back to tantra files after changing things. If you open a new thread about this, with a pleasure I can show you a video of my tool working.

Regards

I see. It seems like the TI-Mapcreator which was shown to me by a guy wayback 2012. But I don't know exactly how the program works, but it can edit the terrain except the assets on the whole map. With 3dsmax, it takes time to check the objects including the animations coz it will be done 1 by 1.

By the way, Goodluck on your update using a new engine bro,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see. It seems like the TI-Mapcreator which was shown to me by a guy wayback 2012. But I don't know exactly how the program works, but it can edit the terrain except the assets on the whole map. With 3dsmax, it takes time to check the objects including the animations coz it will be done 1 by 1.

By the way, Goodluck on your update using a new engine bro,

Never heard about that TI-Mapcreator, I made my own tool inside the Unity3D because as you said will take a lot time to reproduce the whole map by hand, so because computers are my friends I leaved that work to my computer, my work is just to hit 2 buttons, and then do the adjusts I want to the map and assets.

Reaction score
Never heard about that TI-Mapcreator, I made my own tool inside the Unity3D because as you said will take a lot time to reproduce the whole map by hand, so because computers are my friends I leaved that work to my computer, my work is just to hit 2 buttons, and then do the adjusts I want to the map and assets.

First, I was curious about the assets you mentioned and what engine you will be using. Perfect choice if it's unity. Lots of opportunities can be done and it's much easier to use since it has a friendly user interface and not that too complex to use. I guess it took you time to export the models to fbx or any other extensions and import it to unity since it's using a tmb format. Unless you will use different models and animations for the new engine.

Reaction score
Unity Engine!

First, I was curious about the assets you mentioned and what engine you will be using. Perfect choice if it's unity. Lots of opportunities can be done and it's much easier to use since it has a friendly user interface and not that too complex to use. I guess it took you time to export the models to fbx or any other extensions and import it to unity since it's using a tmb format. Unless you will use different models and animations for the new engine.
Why do you need to export the current file format if there's a way to make a script that reads the current format back to Unity? (Assuming IF there's a way)

Reaction score
Unity Engine!

Why do you need to export the current file format if there's a way to make a script that reads the current format back to Unity? (Assuming IF there's a way)

Yes I know about unity, and when it comes to the import script, if we assume that there's a way to import the tantra assets to unity then that would be great. Though it depends, it's not impossible unless you have leads/ideas on how to make it. I won't pretend that I know much about programming, I am just overwhelmed hearing these stuffs. :)

And I am looking forward to see how the development goes :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As master_unknown said: there is no need to use .fbx when I have .tmb

.fbx, .obj, .max, .mb and so on are standard ext for files which holds 3D model data (vertices,faces,tangents, materials, textures, bones, skin weights etc etc). TMB* is a custom ext made by Hanbit for files that stores 3D model data too. So, if you know how to read the .tmb files then you are able to create the MESH of the model, and all the other things related to the model, like: material, texture, and so on.

What my tool inside Unity do, is the same as what HTLauncher do to load the map. My tool reads .txl, .tml, .tcm, .tmb etc.

I know that Hanbit used Maya software to make their firsts models, Maya use the extension .mb for binary files, so I suppose that the meaning of TMB is:Tantra Maya Binary (it is just what I think does not mean that it is true).

Reaction score
Great Job Eliana, perfect tool to use as a new engine. You can even add new particles with the skills effects and etc, as long as your engine supports and so on. Hats off! :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great Job @Eliana, perfect tool to use as a new engine. You can even add new particles with the skills effects and etc, as long as your engine supports and so on. Hats off! :)

that is why I told you that I was not wasting time on actual Tantra code, FX effects, in my point of view, are more efficient with particle effects than using sprite animation, anyways there are some of them that I will still using a quad + texture, and anim the quad or texture to make the effect

on the video the white circle that is on almost the floor with chinesse letters is an animated quad with an alpha texture on it, while the green speckles is a particle system.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@heterojeneo: did you already noticed that the whole Tantra interface (UI) use the same font and size for all? and changing the font's size will mess up the UI?

Did you noticed that the font and size used depends on your Client Country? so if your client is:
INATIONALTYPE_KOREA=0 will use the font "굴림" with size=12
INATIONALTYPE_CHINA=1 will use the font "ms-song" with size=12
INATIONALTYPE_JAPEN= 4 will use the font "MSPGothic" with size=12
INATIONALTYPE_TAIWAN=5 will use the font "新細明體" with size=13
INATIONALTYPE_PHILIPPINE=3 will use the font "Arial" with size=14
ELSE will use the font "Arial" with size=13

I think you already noticed that changing the font size (to your size) mess up the whole UI and that is why you just show SS with the UI disabled.
Please correct me if Im wrong: I think that unless you do magic (or your client is other than 5.2), you will stuck for ever in 80% trying to make the UI work with your new font/size.

Because I don't have any to hide (unlike you), here is the video showing what happen with the UI by changing the font size(to a size close to the one you used). BTW I show too how to change it on Ollydbg (sorry heterogeneo if this may cause you an acidity, if so eat a tumbs pill and be happy).

BTW go on and report my posts again as spam/sarcasm or insult.

this video is a tuto on how to change the font and the font size:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Eliana, I just to know if this is possible? I guess it's yes. I've been trying to find the exact offset for this one, though it's quite hard for me. Can you help us how to increase the inventory and storage rupiah capacity?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Eliana, I just to know if this is possible? I guess it's yes. I've been trying to find the exact offset for this one, though it's quite hard for me. Can you help us how to increase the inventory and storage rupiah capacity?

Before I tell you that, I have to explain you some: both, inventory and cargo rups are saved on the .TAD file as an int32. As you may know the max positive value for an int32 is: 2.147.483.647. That means that if you want to change the actual limit (2.000.000.000) for a new value, it can NOT be more than 2.147.483.647.

this is what will happen if you change it for a value bigger than 2.147.483.647:

by knowing that, if you still want to change the limit, just search for Hex value of 2.000.000.000 which is: 77359400 on both Client and Server and replace in all places that it appears

Reaction score
I dont see the point of having 2B Rupiah limiter removed.
If you have a high-rupiah rate server, that is NOT the game design's problem. Its yours.
Although, it would be best if you can Take ANY ITEMS from Cargo and post it as an Auctioned Item, then it can be purchased BY another player. Instead of trading items in game that is generally I dont trust due to duping. ^^
Edit: To give you general Idea of what I am talking about
<You> -> Logged in to a Webpage (online auction) -> <Auction Page> reads your Cargo -> <You> Select an item, post it in Auction -> <Auction> Holds the item and removes IT from your Cargo -> <Auction> Places your Item into Public Bidding -> <Another Player> Logs in to <Auction> & <View> or <Purchase> your Auctioned Item -> <Auction> Sends the Purchased Item to <Another Player> using Mail System.

Benefits:
Safer trade
100% moderated BY YOU (the Admin)
You can set Taxes and whatnot
Set duration for how long the item will Expire, when expired It'll be mailed back to "Owner".
100% AFK Trading. Useful to lessen Server Congestion.

Do that and you're literally a god in modding Tantra. lmao

Reaction score
I dont see the point of having 2B Rupiah limiter removed.
If you have a high-rupiah rate server, that is NOT the game design's problem. Its yours.
Although, it would be best if you can Take ANY ITEMS from Cargo and post it as an Auctioned Item, then it can be purchased BY another player. Instead of trading items in game that is generally I dont trust due to duping. ^^
Edit: To give you general Idea of what I am talking about
<You> -> Logged in to a Webpage (online auction) -> <Auction Page> reads your Cargo -> <You> Select an item, post it in Auction -> <Auction> Holds the item and removes IT from your Cargo -> <Auction> Places your Item into Public Bidding -> <Another Player> Logs in to <Auction> & <View> or <Purchase> your Auctioned Item -> <Auction> Sends the Purchased Item to <Another Player> using Mail System.

Benefits:
Safer trade
100% moderated BY YOU (the Admin)
You can set Taxes and whatnot
Set duration for how long the item will Expire, when expired It'll be mailed back to "Owner".
100% AFK Trading. Useful to lessen Server Congestion.

Do that and you're literally a god in modding Tantra. lmao

Cargo reader code available?

Back