Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Macro/AI/Bot

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Any idea how can we get rid of this softrware or just a mere info where we can download this kind of tool?

Reaction score
If you lack a very good anti-cheat OR has capabilities of high-level programming.
You cannot.

Its a Chinese Tantra Bot that IS SEMI-CLIENTLESS.
Which means, it loads the HTLauncher and then gets the offsets of the client + PID and save it in the program.
Then starts a new instance of the HTLauncher after the 1st account was logged on.

That software is 100% automated with teleport to repair.
Functions includes:
- tele to repair
- tele to mob
- follow party leader
- scatter (each kill)
- no cd
- aoe hack
- 1hit hack
If I remember it also has a 'minimap' function in the said program.

We have blocked this in Tantra Surya years ago if I remember correctly.
tandev01 probably has a copy of this.
If I also remember, the UI is blue/sky blue.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The bot is Tantra MR ... lol
ihzOzHN - Macro/AI/Bot - RaGEZONE Forums

http://forum.ragezone.com/f961/tools-1144302-post8854509/#post8854509

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
In my opinion the best way to thwart memory attacks like this is to encrypt your HTLauncher using tools like Themida Software Protection or Enigma Protector.

The only downside is Antivirus programs might detect your client as virus as even viruses use same techniques to hide their true intentions!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In my opinion the best way to thwart memory attacks like this is to encrypt your HTLauncher using tools like Themida Software Protection or Enigma Protector.

The only downside is Antivirus programs might detect your client as virus as even viruses use same techniques to hide their true intentions!

Themida and Enigma can be unpack :w00t:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You are wasting your time if you do the protection on client side. follow this: "NEVER TRUST ON CLIENT".
Anything you do on client side to protect the client can be bypassed.

Protect the game from those attacks on SERVER side.
For example: you can activate the Param Hack made by hanbit to block on server side clients that edit the param with soraengine (or any other mem edit) to fast cast skills.
For the other things that tool does, you can make a custom dll to block it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
You are wasting your time if you do the protection on client side. follow this: "NEVER TRUST ON CLIENT".
Anything you do on client side to protect the client can be bypassed.

Protect the game from those attacks on SERVER side.
For example: you can activate the Param Hack made by hanbit to block on server side clients that edit the param with soraengine (or any other mem edit) to fast cast skills.
For the other things that tool does, you can make a custom dll to block it.

You are right. But until the server dev figures out how to protect from server side he/she can implement this client side protection as it is very simple to implement. For a newbie server dev some protection is better than no protection!

Upvote 0
Back