Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Magic Lamps NOT Summoning Any Boss

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
I just happen to stumble on one of the items in this game and that is the Magic Lamps 1 2 & 3.

I tried to test them but nothing came up. Any idea how to make this work or may I ask if your Magic Lamps are working? If so please share settings in param to make this work.

Thanks in advance!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just happen to stumble on one of the items in this game and that is the Magic Lamps 1 2 & 3.

I tried to test them but nothing came up. Any idea how to make this work or may I ask if your Magic Lamps are working? If so please share settings in param to make this work.

Thanks in advance!

check your Repel orb tpa, copy it then change the monster code, what monster you want to summon.

Btw I need also help, I want to edit the voice of npc, (I mean change the requirements for event, example
10Fabrics, I want to change the voice of npc to 100Fabrics) I already updated tpa of quest, but my npc voice has different
requirements, because the one I set on param is different.

Back