Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Max Level 199

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can try combinations of 01 - 07 dependant on the configuration of your files. Keep testing against your game_login.php with your client and htmessage and severlist. You will find an option that will work for you.

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
You can try combinations of 01 - 07 dependant on the configuration of your files. Keep testing against your game_login.php with your client and htmessage and severlist. You will find an option that will work for you.

Only 0 4 don't work.

The thing is my countryID is 4 in the server side so as suggested..."4" also should be use in the client side so... "0 4"

..but then again using 0 4 wont let me in.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The 01 - 07 in the serverlist for the client has nothing to do with the country settings in the server. it is based on the game_login.php of your site as well as the selection in your htmessage. There are encryption differences as Eliana has stated in another thread about the way the password is compared against the database but, essentially that is about it.

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
I change my Country ID to 2 which is Japan and change to Japanese in settings.ini in Zone/Data folder but whenever I create a character it immediately gave me a character which is Amara 31 already. Any thoughts on this?

Upvote 0
Back