Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Max Level 199

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know that some have successfully modded the zone.exe to stop at level 99 but, I simply want to stop it at level 199. Does anyone have any idea what the gap settings for the monsters vs. players would be to accomplish this in the param?

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
May its possible that you adjust the RewardPranas of each monster to a minimal amount and adjust their levels too.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have already tested that route. It doesn't work. The key is in the hex of the zone but, I am not fluent enough to figure it out. Just hoping that someone would be so kind as to help with this issue.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sharing the offsets will not help unless you have same Zone.exe I have.
stop pranas reward by Gap will be a very tedious way to solve your problem.

Zone.exe K5.2 handle CAP lvl for Countries, for example for Korea and China the Cap is 199 same as you want, so you could use those countries w/o having to change any at zone.exe.

If you use different country than Korea or China, then dump the zone.exe, find your offset for the country you are using and change the value stored in the data segment(DS). wont be hard because each country have an ascii label.

Regards

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Sharing the offsets will not help unless you have same Zone.exe I have.stop pranas reward by Gap will be a very tedious way to solve your problem.Zone.exe K5.2 handle CAP lvl for Countries, for example for Korea and China the Cap is 199 same as you want, so you could use those countries w/o having to change any at zone.exe.If you use different country than Korea or China, then dump the zone.exe, find your offset for the country you are using and change the value stored in the data segment(DS). wont be hard because each country have an ascii label.Regards
Hello sir how about for Level Cap for 99 ??

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Sharing the offsets will not help unless you have same Zone.exe I have.
stop pranas reward by Gap will be a very tedious way to solve your problem.

Zone.exe K5.2 handle CAP lvl for Countries, for example for Korea and China the Cap is 199 same as you want, so you could use those countries w/o having to change any at zone.exe.

If you use different country than Korea or China, then dump the zone.exe, find your offset for the country you are using and change the value stored in the data segment(DS). wont be hard because each country have an ascii label.

Regards

Eliana Gherbaz how about level 99 sir ?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello sir how about for Level Cap for 99 ??

Well I don't know if in other versions of the zone.exe there is a Country with Cap at 99. On K5.2 there is no Country with 99 as Cap.

the caps on 5.2 are 200,199,149,129,109

Regards

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well I don't know if in other versions of the zone.exe there is a Country with Cap at 99. On K5.2 there is no Country with 99 as Cap.

the caps on 5.2 are 200,199,149,129,109

Regards

For Level cap 129 what country Sir ??

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To use another country you need to change more than the settings file.
The country must start with capital letter Japanese
The CountryID for Japan on dbsrv and serverlist (client) is 2
and dont remember if there is some other place where you need to make the change.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
and dont remember if there is some other place where you need to make the change.

Thankss Sir

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Country]
Name = Japan

is this correct Sir ?
no need to change in Zone.exe ??

Yeah
Country = Japanese

Max Level is Amara 20

Gud day sir... can you give details all about the country name and their country ID i want to try all the country.. the zonesrva100.exe has no effect in my char level limit. thanks

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are using the K4 zonesrv.exe, it has been hexed and modified so the country settings will not apply.
ah ok... since zonesrvra100 has no affect in my charlevel. then i think i have no choice but until a20 only sir... do you have any suggestion how to surpass a20 sir... i am only modified offline server by using the infinium files..thanks for the reply

i accidentally remove the monster name in the HP bar only their life is displayed but no names how can i reverse it back..

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is only the 2 options unless you do some hexing yourself with the zonesrv.exe. The A20 and A100 zonesrv.exes.
As far as what you did to your HP Bar, I cannot help because I am uncertain as to what you did to do that in the first place. If it is a param mod that you made, you may want to place the name back in there but, if this is something else, I am sorry but, I cannot help you.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i will not hex it since i don't really know how to hex it... in my hp monster bar maybe i will try to rollback what i have done... its good for me i used backup param.. i cant see monster name but the item and npc name displayed when i click it.

and by the way sir... as off now i am also browsing the furom, how can i gain xp in chatu i check param and settings.ini in the zone folder it seems same from other setting in other maps

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score

Where do we place the "2" in serverlist (client)? You mean like this....?

0 2
0 1 111.1111.111.111 1000
0 2 111.1111.111.111 3000

Upvote 0
Back