Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rupiah Drop Problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm having a problem regarding on Rupiah drop. When I have lvl 1 character and killed monster outside in mandara it drops rupz but when my lvl 90 character killed the same monster in mandara it did not drop any rupz.

I'm planning to make the Forge as the rupz farming zone but it also have the same problem in mandara.

I hope you can help me..

Last edited:
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
When you are Level 90 and expects a rupiah drop in Mandara, that's not possible because of the level gap between the monster vs. your level.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Level 30 gap level in monster and character.
Check.monster tab in tantra param bytlevel.
If I set monster gap level to 90
and the monster level is 106 then my character is lvl 190? is it still consider a level gap?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@loyacks87: seems that you don't know the meaning of "lvl gap" so lets explain it this way:
gap=a difference between 2 objects, in your case the 2 objects are: the mob and the char.
In Tantra that gap in lvl is present when one of the objects have 30 lvl diff with the other object.
the diff can be above or below, of course if is abobe the effect will be diff to the effect if the diff is below.

So for example if your mob lvl is 30 and your char is lvl 61 then the gap is present as ABOVE, and some of the effects will be:
the char makes more dmg to the mob, the mob makes less dmg to the char, don't receive rups neither pranas and so on. The effects will go in the other way if is the mob which have the ABOVE gap, meaning the mob will make more dmg to the char, the char will make less dmg to the mob, and the char will receive pranas and rups as reward for killing the mob.

So, to achieve what you want, you can of course remove the gap on Forge (if you know how to do that because the gap is hardcoded) or.. you can change the lvl of the mobs inside forge in a way that their lvl never goes 30 lvls below the chars lvls that will go Forge to farm rups.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back