Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Keeps Sending No Name Item To Users Cargo

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
because in your param still have that item :)

be sure check everything

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check if you have the item on the TantraItem DB (because you said that it goes to your cargo)

This normally happens when you use the web to send to your account an item with bigger ID, and the fix is very simple, just change on DB int for bigint.

Last edited:
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Check if you have the item on the TantraItem DB (because you said that it goes to your cargo)

Thanks. Indeed there are a lot of usernames here with particular ItemIDs in them. Hope this will solve my problem.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks. Indeed there are a lot of usernames here with particular ItemIDs in them. Hope this will solve my problem.

I recomend you to be careful when you use a web to insert items on accounts, first of all you must be sure that your website is SQL-inject free, because if not any one with a little brain can inject your DB with what ever they want and 2do: before sending to TantraItem, check that the item ID exist.

Last edited:
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
I recomend you to be careful when you use a web to insert items on accounts, first of all you must be sure that your website is SQL-inject free, because if not any one with a little brain can inject your DB with what ever they want and 2do: before sending to TantraItem, check that the item ID exist.

Is it good to close the SQL Port in SQL Server Manager?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It depends of what your are doing with your web, for example if your web needs to access SQL for things like: ranking, register accounts, etc etc, you can't close the port.

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
It depends of what your are doing with your web, for example if your web needs to access SQL for things like: ranking, register accounts, etc etc, you can't close the port.

I did close my SQL Server Client Ports but still can register and ranking is live. How is that possible?

Back