Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server public

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone please help me how to make my server public, Me and my friend can only login with the server cause our IP was in the ADMIN.txt

Client serverlist.txt starts with

0 6

Zone serverlist.txt 1 - 34 starts with

1 1

Already did the code zoneservercode /openserver in the chatbox my servercode is still the default one not yet change still in testing mode. But still when we tried to remove the IP in the ADMIN.TXT still can't enter the zone, but

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need an IP Public so they can connect to your server in any case you can use HAMACHI and replace the ip that gives you HAMACHI for your ip Local.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need an IP Public so they can connect to your server in any case you can use HAMACHI and replace the ip that gives you HAMACHI for your ip Local.

I have a Dedicated server, i already configure it but the thing is i can't make it public unless i add the IP to ADMIN.txt thats the only way you can enter

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you need to use the secretkey/openserver in order to make the server accessible to the rest of the world. Search for 55555 in the zonesrv.exe with a hex editor and scroll up to find the secret key for the zones.

darkaxis05 - Server public - RaGEZONE Forums

darkaxis05 - Server public - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back