Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to open my server to public

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Guys, after a few months of studying on basic tantra developing as well as modding I've decided to make my server public because me and my friends have been playing on my server using Hamachi and they requested and asked me to make it public since they're going to help me look for players and manage the server anyways

I have changed my ISP to a faster and more stable service, now my problem is

What ports should I forward?
Should I enable UPnP, PC Firewall, Modem Firewall, NAT?

I have tried portforwarding the ports I saw on serverlist.txt which are

but when I checked the ports on canyouseeme.org it says "Error: I could not see your service on port 1000, 3001, 3002, 3003 and so on"

I have tried opening my webserver which is (Port 80) it also didn't work but when I opened up my XAMPP and started the Apache I rechecked Port 80 and it is OPEN!

I have tried different methods like Enabling/Disabling the firewall for my modem and my PC

I even got to the point where I put my IP on DMZ but still no luck, only port 80 is opened

Please help, I think I missed something or I'm not opening the right ports, as of now the only thing I have is my web server and ever since I opened port 80 on public my STTantra autopatch doesn't work anymore, it worked just fine when we were still using hamachi, IDK what's going on anymore, please help

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Contact your ISP. Just changing your internet service provider doesn't guarantee that they will allow the ports to be opened, especially port 80. Port 80, for many internet service providers, is considered a commercial account port and not residential. Also for the record, online port scanners check against ports that are active, which means there must be something there to accept the connection in the first place like xampp and/or zone.exe.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
unstall your skype because skype was run port 80 use xampp or appserv after that reboot your computer and its fix

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Contact your ISP. Just changing your internet service provider doesn't guarantee that they will allow the ports to be opened, especially port 80. Port 80, for many internet service providers, is considered a commercial account port and not residential. Also for the record, online port scanners check against ports that are active, which means there must be something there to accept the connection in the first place like xampp and/or zone.exe.

Thank you for your quick response, I can open my port 80 just fine if I run my XAMPP my problem here is that I cannot run DBSRV because it says "Binding Fail" I tried using my Lan IP which is 192.168.1.107 and it works but when I switch it back to my external or public IP which is 49.147.xxx.xxx it will give a message saying "Binding Fail" I haven't tried running my Zone.exe since I cannot run my DBSRV I believe it will just say "Cannot connect to DB-Server" anyway, any solutions for this? Thanks :D

Thank you for your quick response, I can open my port 80 just fine if I run my XAMPP my problem here is that I cannot run DBSRV because it says "Binding Fail" I tried using my Lan IP which is 192.168.1.107 and it works but when I switch it back to my external or public IP which is 49.147.xxx.xxx it will give a message saying "Binding Fail" I haven't tried running my Zone.exe since I cannot run my DBSRV I believe it will just say "Cannot connect to DB-Server" anyway, any solutions for this? Thanks :D

unstall your skype because skype was run port 80 use xampp or appserv after that reboot your computer and its fix

Thanks, I had no problems with my website or port 80 though, but ever since I ran my web on public my Autopatch doesn't work and when I try opening my website/patch I cant see anything

here's what I mean
tantra-shippuden.tk/patch or tantra-shippuden.no-ip.org/patch

I usually see my files on that page, the files on my xampp-htdocs-patch

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
If you are behind a router, you do NOT use your external IP address for anything except the client. You need to make sure that port forwarding is enabled for ports 3001 - 3053 and port 80. The client will utilize the external IP address and your router will redirect to the local area connection IP address designated by the router for those ports. If you are using no-ip DUC, that must mean that you do not have a static IP address? If so, then you will experience nothing but, issues with this as the client will not update to the new IP address if it changes and your connections will not work except for the domain designated by no-ip.com. If it is static, then get yourself a domain and stop using no-ip DUC. If you are using Dot TK for your domain as specified, make sure that your domain points to the external IP address of your router and not your pc's LAN IP.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you are behind a router, you do NOT use your external IP address for anything except the client. You need to make sure that port forwarding is enabled for ports 3001 - 3053 and port 80. The client will utilize the external IP address and your router will redirect to the local area connection IP address designated by the router for those ports. If you are using no-ip DUC, that must mean that you do not have a static IP address? If so, then you will experience nothing but, issues with this as the client will not update to the new IP address if it changes and your connections will not work except for the domain designated by no-ip.com. If it is static, then get yourself a domain and stop using no-ip DUC. If you are using Dot TK for your domain as specified, make sure that your domain points to the external IP address of your router and not your pc's LAN IP.

Oooohhh, I think I got it, thanks

And I just want to clarify, you're saying that my DUC (No-IP) is causing the trouble for my autopatch? should I uninstall it?
I can just call my ISP and have them set me up for a static external IP (I'm pretty sure it won't be for free though xD) and no I don't have a router, my cable is connected directly to my modem and my website is pointing at my no-ip.org xD

Thank you so much (thumbs up)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
The no-ip DUC isn't such an issue as long as your ISP will allow the connection to port 80 for use with your domain but, it is always best to use a static IP address because the client will require it anyhow. Also, your ISP maybe able to give you a domain name of your choosing with your static IP. As for the autopatch, this is going to be a ISP related issue or firewall related issue. If you can see your website from the web, it means that you should be able to patch as well but, if you can't check everything again. Firewall, ISP allowances, autopatcher web address, etc...

Back