Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

can anyone share the htmessage or gamelogin that can log in 0 4 start in serverlist

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone share the htmessage or gamelogin that can log in 0 4 start in serverlist which means 0 4 country code is Philippines

thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i change 0 4 in the serverlist of my client side to 01 or 06.my country code also change? my settings. ini is 1
name philippines zone 1 and zone 6 .my dbsrv countryid 4.

my purpose is to get the country code philippines. in settings.ini country 4 name philippines and in client side start 04 in the top of serverlist.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant login. i also try 01 - 07. my dbsrv countryid 4. my zone 1 zone 6 settings.ini country 1 name Philippines.
02 03 05 it says please connect again.00 01, 04, 06 it says sorry connection in selecting the server. whats the problem. also check my all my IP. its all corret. also in htmessage . anyone can help me to solve my problem?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check your gamelogin.php if it is pointing to your server/dbsrv/account folder

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check ur Gamelogin.php and config.php in ur Htdocs, check if in the first line has the extention <?php, if not, just add it and save ur gamelogin.php and config.php, u must configure ur serverlist.txt with 0 6 at the top., configuring it with 0 4 will just bypass the gamelogin and it will crash choosing server.

Upvote 0
Back