Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TANTRA PH K4 CLIENT 3.8.0.5 [CLEAN] 06/2008 [Private Server Use]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
TANTRA PH K4 CLIENT 3.8.0.5 [CLEAN] 06/2008 [Private Server Use]

Yep You Read it No Anto-Cheat No Packer whatsoever its Clean, now the problem is the server to be used in compatible with this client 3.8.0.5 :juggle:

If Some1 Have Kindly Share

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You did, because you didn't upload anything.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You did, because you didn't upload anything.

you didnt understand the thread wth are you playing ph or what, read the lines dude befor you post :sq_yellow, and y should i upload a file, im asking only if theres a server compatible with 3.8.05 tantra ph coz it doesnt have any protection and anticheat as of now, learn to read english bro :eek6::busted_co what a shame :kisss:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
cut it off now....we're here to help each other...not to fight...
=====
anyway...the title is a little bit confusing..compare to the content..
=====
about your query...we'll update you as long as we find that...
=====
another thing...
we're in the same forums..RZ and luciotan..we should know how to respect each other...

regards,
boykanto ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you didnt understand the thread wth are you playing ph or what, read the lines dude befor you post :sq_yellow, and y should i upload a file, im asking only if theres a server compatible with 3.8.05 tantra ph coz it doesnt have any protection and anticheat as of now, learn to read english bro :eek6::busted_co what a shame :kisss:

You may want to read the rules: http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=101410

Also, if you don't know how to title a new thread, I suggest you refrain yourself from opening one.

@boykanto: I don't think he is from Luciotan, he'd know how to behave himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back