Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Has anyone tried building emulator for this game?

Reaction score
Emulator is good way to customise the game. Has anyone tried it? If yes then why was it stopped? If no why no one has tried? When a big game like WOW itself has emulator why Tantra Online is left behind? :huh:

Reaction score
Coz most of the people in this section doesn't know a thing about emulator. I can only count those people who had real contributions for this game.

Reaction score
Coz most of the people in this section doesn't know a thing about emulator. I can only count those people who had real contributions for this game.

LOL Ok. I am from another dead old MMORPG named. I was trying to build emulator for that but due to lack of interested developers and players I stopped. It's link is my signature. If Tantra dev people would join hand we could build a good emulator!

Back