Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Yut Nori

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Question for everyone. I must be missing something because I cannot seem to get yut nori working. Any ideas guys. Trying to fix the quest for it. Thanks:scared:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
jbeitz107, did you fix this issue? I got same problem on Yut Nori. I cannot complete the quest of Leve 75: A Strange Eastern Country.

The server I am running is K6, the client is 6.9.0.6.

Hope you can help me.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This problem has never been resolved as far as I can see.
There are some clues I found, it may help but I still can not fix it.

1. In Zone17/Data/Schedule.txt, the schedule for Yut has been set correctly.

2. In Zone17/Event folder, we can see the logs of EventTriggered and Yut. The event of Yut has been triggered, we can see the monster of Yut is summoned, but we cannot see the NPC for betting.

3. Check the tag "EventList" in the file "HTSSeting.sys", the Event ID is correct mapping to Schedule.txt and EventTriggered.

4. For testing triggered event by GM command /EventTriggered, we also can see Yut monster can be summoned by GM command, but no NPC for betting still.

5. the event of quest lvl 75 is not trigger by schedule, it may NOT related to above 1~4. And the quest lvl 75 should NOT related to schedule as well.

Checking the test result above, we can see the Yut monster should work no problem, so the issue should be on the NPC for betting. The NPC for betting is NOT triggered/displayed once we process the quest lvl 75.

Not sure if anyone has made this quest working, and hope someone can help.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
up for this one. hope anyone can share their idea on how to fix the yut nori level 75 quest.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The following is for 6.9.0.6:
1. change country code to "GLOBAL" will pass Yut Nori level 75 quest, but user max level will be limited to 109 and I have no idea how to change the max level of 6.9.0.6.
2. use GM command "/TriggerEvent 66" in Zone17 can trigger Yut Nori, but the NPC is not able for betting.

Upvote 0
Back