Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Real-Tibian Map

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sniffed from Tibia's servers. Based on 7.7, converted to 8.0. I've also got a version of the map without the removables and got npcs/quests/spawnfiles. I won't release them yet.

Download:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe this will be the actual release of the Full Tibian map, all spawns, npc's, housing, Premium sides and everything.

Not a single Full tibian map has been released yet and people have been able to make there own servers for a couple years.

Hopefully you do a good job fella.

Extension

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Release please ^.^ Or could you PM me a URL to download please. I wont release, Just iv been waiting for "soo" long for this my first ever server i started on was a 7.5 server long time go and i haven't stopped making servers up to 8.10. I will apricheate it the most.

Thank you,
Siltar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its illigal anyway but i dont beleave its a RL map.. every time people post this kind of maps there are citys missing like thais.. Fibula etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its illigal anyway but i dont beleave its a RL map.. every time people post this kind of maps there are citys missing like thais.. Fibula etc.
No its illigal if you edit it and pass it on as your own. That's when its illigal and it looks pretty much like the full map to my. few tile's missing prob happened in convention.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have the house files/action/monster files 2 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't think whey get it ore hey just dosn't have it :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

Creating a private server is illegal but its only illegal when sum1 finds out.

try not to flame because this game is an all time fav of mine since 2002.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So it's illegal :p
But im bussy setting up a server again :p (Dutch-Tibia)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whats the point of releasing a Real tibian map if it doesnt even have all houses, npcs and such?

When somebody actually Releases a tibian map with Everything Included, PM me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Full Tibia Map, including Svargrond, 26.000 spawns, most NPC's, 77mb sized.

Download:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Why you won't release it yet? i know you just take this from otfans.net ....... So.... You sux.

Back