Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Christmas Mod

I need money in RS. Help?
Reaction score
Before I ask the actual thing, this section really needs a Help section.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. You know that one Coke Cola truck and trailer? Well, I can install the Truck to my SAMP no problem. It's the trailer. It never lets me install it. It's not the petrol one. It's one of those with the Image on the side and it's like a big box. I can't mod those files. I have the txd and dff files. Even the images and Read Me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reason I ask is because on my SAMP Server, I was wanting to do a Christmas Road Trip during December. Like each day we would travel all around San Andreas. I am going to be posting a downloadable client with the mod on my website for it when December comes.

THANKS!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You cant install the mod on your server.
Unless your using the plug in but I dont think it works with 0.3b anymore.
edit
wait, can you give more information please?

Reaction score
I said nothing about installing it in the server. I said I was gonna put it into the custom client I am going to make with the mod in it. And this is for 0.3b. The mod is for 0.3b. I have 0.3b. Is that enough information?

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

I said nothing about installing it in the server. I said I was gonna put it into the custom client I am going to make with the mod in it. And this is for 0.3b. The mod is for 0.3b. I have 0.3b. Is that enough information?

Come on, someone help? I don't ask for much on this site. Normally I release stuff into the Habbo and RuneScape sections. I want to get active in the SAMP section.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It's hard to help with the amount of info provided. Why doesn't it let you install the mod? What tool are you using? Are you getting any error, or the change just doesn't take effect in-game?

Reaction score
It doesn't. Maybe I should install using the IMG Tool? I been installing all my mods with SAMI but it doesn't work for trailers. All the mods that do install only take change when I don't have any gta:sa running. When I try to install trailers, it just doesn't install them.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It doesn't. Maybe I should install using the IMG Tool? I been installing all my mods with SAMI but it doesn't work for trailers. All the mods that do install only take change when I don't have any gta:sa running. When I try to install trailers, it just doesn't install them.

Does it say anything like "Cannot install mod!" or just something like "Mod installed succesful!", but changes do not take effect?

Reaction score
I will ask if it's possible to get a help section.. in the meanwhile, all help topics should go in the main section

oh and sorry i can't help you with this problem.. i have no experience with skin mods

Reaction score
It says it didn't install. It says I need both the .txd and .dff files to install. I have both. But I am trying a different way to install. Manually.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It says it didn't install. It says I need both the .txd and .dff files to install. I have both. But I am trying a different way to install. Manually.
Apparently SAMI needs an instruction script on how to install non-vehicle mods. Creating one shouldn't be hard. Just press the "Scripter" button after opening SAMI and follow on screen instructions.

Reaction score
I never saw that button before. I thought it was part of the headlight. I will try it.

EDIT: I tried it and it failed. Here are the details:

|SAMIVer|1.1|
|ModName|artict1|
|ModDesc|A Trailer|
|ModVer|0.3b|
|ModCreator|newS|
|ModEmail|swen@klemund.de|

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Well, I forgot to restart SAMI after I created the script. Once I got it to let me install, it didn't change in game. Any further help?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I never saw that button before. I thought it was part of the headlight. I will try it.

EDIT: I tried it and it failed. Here are the details:

That description doesn't indicate either the .txd or .dff file location.

Both of the files must be in same directory or in the sub directory as the .sami file save location.
If the files are in sub-directory, you must read all the dialogs carefully, especially the one that says - "Enter the name of the subfolder(s) where the files are located....."

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Follow this video tutorial on . Hope it helps.

Reaction score
Well, I went to bed last night before you posted the video and I woke up a few minutes ago and installed the mod a different way. It didn't take as long. I just had to re-build the archive. One problem. The Petrol Trailer didn't change my way.

Last edited:
Back