Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] How to make a rp server[need help]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey I'm going to make a gta samp server with Roleplay but I do not know how to do so can not someone be so kind as to send a guide how to do to get a samp server with roleplay and with a little admins commands.

Thank you from Nokia1
Please respond as soon as you can

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Re: [HELP] How to make a rp server[need help]

Setting up an SA:MP server is about as easy as boiling a kettle.

Firstly, you'll need an RP script. I recommend The Godfather, as it has alot of features and is used by many people, so you won't not find help. To set up the script, firstly download it from the link provided and extract the file to the gamemodes folder which will be part of the server files download. Place the .pwn gamemode file (the file you will recieve) into the gamemodes folder, place the contents of the scriptfiles folder into the scriptfiles folder you got when you downloaded the files and do the same with the filterscripts file and any others (basically, it's corresponding file transfer (sounds like technical jargon :p)).

You need the .amx file to run the script. So double click on the gamemode file titled 'gf' (without the quotes) and it should open in the PAWNO compiler. Near the top is a big blue icon that looks like a play button. Press it, and a big window will appear with the details of the compiler. If there is any warnings then you have done something wrong. If not, then continue with this guide. Open up the server.cfg file (there is a file which is just called server, open it with notepad) and in the line gamemode 0, remove the text thats on the same line and replace it with gf. Save the file and close it.

Now start up your server. Double click the samp-server.exe and a black box will open with alot of text in it. That's the gamemode and the scriptfiles loaded. To connect to your server, open up the client and click the orange tick. A box will appear, so in this box enter 127.0.0.1:7777 and click OK (or whatever option is there). Your server will now appear in the big white box (you can change the server name in the server.cfg file). Double click it and click connect. You should now be taken into your server.

It's a big guide, but it should be simple.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

the link is deleted?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

But 127.0.0.1:7777 doesn't work for me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I cant understand guys! PLS HELP! THERE IS NO .amx gf file in there its just gf file with NOTEPAD HELP!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I believe this is well out dated and you can find tons of tutorials on official SA-MP forums or even youtube.

Back