Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MTA:SA RP - Any Roleplay Gamemodes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, does anyone have Root Gaming gamemode or the newest United Gaming MTA script? Or any other good RPG or RP gamemode for MTA:SA?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have them, thanks anyway GigaToni :) For those who want more scripts, like uG, Arsenic etc, I have a small shop, but anyway, I need other then those scripts for my server...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I would like take UnitedGaming or Rootgaming, someone can send me? thx!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I looking for United Gaming and Root Gaming too. So if you will have then sent me PM, oke?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could some body can send me too United Gaming scripts? :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am selling it on my website:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
are u kidding me? 19€ HAHAHAH if you ask first for this scripts and someone give you free and u wanna sell... buy a real life bro rlly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know whats wrong with you, others sites sell the uG scripts for 25 or even 30 :p First of all I asked for the Root Gaming and THE NEWEST uG scripts... And seriously no one will give you such scripts for free :p (BTW, I can't buy a reall life, I don't have money :) )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
go sell to 200€ (like georgeDG) he think with this scripts will be rich... nosense.. I find this scripts because i would like make a server, because i like the game and like so much roleplay, BUT THIS IS A GAME remember always and this scripts are STOLEN, u not are the author, if you dont like give that, well, but selling.. so sad life..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would you mind if you shut up please? You don't even know english properly and you want to argue with me... Well, if you can't affoard to buy someones work (I nerver said it was mine, but it deserves at least to be sold not given for free like a small pice of poop..) than just stop making people a bad reputation because you cannot affoard to buy them :p And I am selling them for 20€ not 200€ put your glasses on :p

P.S. I would like an administrator to close this topic as it goes off-topic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back