Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

O-game HeadQuarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: O-game HeadQuarters - All you need to know

can i get the xnova 9 files too?

You can get the latest Xnova files at their offical website

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You can get the latest Xnova files at their offical website

is there any english packets files for it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

yes,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm are Ogame-type games kind of dead here lately or something? For the headquarters of the category of game this seems kind of an old thread?

I ended up using Xnova Redesigned Beta 14, which looks pretty enough that the stupid glitches (likely just missing or extraneous <div> tags or something "simple" like that) really look bad in comparison to how slick the thing is evidently meant to look.

However, by some amazing coincidence it turns out to suffer much the same problem as the also rather pretty Travian Clone as far as functionality goes; in fact worse, since not only does combat not work at all it seems pretty clear from things like the total mis-match between the fields actually in the database and the fields the combat code seems to imagine ought to be will some day be or maybe even once upon as time actually were in the database that it probably cannot ever have worked, at least not with the actual database actually used to build the ships and so on.

Fortunately for me, my core player-base actually enjoy the lack of combat, since it allows them what amounts to a very extended period of "newbie protection" in which to establish themselves in the small cluster of 500 galaxies of 500 systems each that I have set up.

My main players so far enjoy their "early adopter advantage", many of them may have missed out on being early adopters of Bitcoin but hope by developing a new kind of "mining" that, unlike "Bitcoin mining", does not require special hardware, to get themselves rich in various alternate cryptocurrencies and of course in virtual commodities (Metal, Crystal, Deuterium in Xnova Redesigned; Lumber, Clay, Iron (aka metal heh heh) and Crops so far in Villages Online travian-clone with Crystal and Deuterium in process of being added along with adding Gold, Bitcoins, Martian Botcoins, General Mining Corp cryptocoins, General Retirement Corp cryptocoins and Bitnickels also to the villagers' marketplaces...)

Does anyone know anything about the various botched up sketches-toward a combat system or module for Xnova Redesigned? As I am sure the barbarian hordes would find intergalactic civilisations far more interesting were the prospect of looting and pillaging them in sight...

-MarkM-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think the most stable end good working Ogame clone is for 100%
it supports multiple languages end have a good support board

wario:thumbup1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back