Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ogame Ragezone Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Want to make a Ogame Ragezone team its a team thats develop a Ogame server We Seperate the tasks etc I can make a dutch transolation and i have a friend whos verry good in ogame the game its self on the real server Who want to participate Pm me or leave your ideas in this treaht.

,Blakky

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the translate is not a problem we need a good serverfiles first that one that you can easly install without a problem
and fix bugs etc... so we need a php coders and that stuff..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My offer wasn't a transolation it was about a team who fixed bugs en make nieuw versions.

Php coder is not a problem I'm a pretty good php coder but i don't gonna do al the work on my own so i need a team if friends who can code but thats C# flash Etc so i need some php coders wo can help me and wo want to do every weekend or something like that some work for a Ogame server files i've enough time sinds my wow server has a good team (i'm server host) so i can do some other work and i want to code in php but in need a littel help you know

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i would like to join the team of developing the ogame serverfiles but im new in ogame too so i couldnt run my own server for now got some errors, send me your msn,icq in private message and we will keep talking

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If You couldn't run the server it means you don't know how the files/server runs Sooo...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmf, naah, not intrested, maybe if the whole ogame part of ragezone will come alive, than it would be an great idea, but somehow that doesn't happens

greets Xeno

byo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont get it why u need C# devs xD
u dont need any other thing than php.

im making a new global event manager to do the battles nad other stuff.
and ... remake RFs functions :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can also give my help to the project. I can also take care of the Portuguese translation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Over a week or so Me or Spycky start a topic where we realse te team all the coders etc so pm me if you want to join!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Goodluck on your project. I would help, But too busy on my own project.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I suck at php scripting but I do have some ideas. I'll help out with this as much as possible.

Idea number one: Lunar resource collector. A powerful tractor beam that pulls debris from the orbit of your planet and moon down to the surface of your moon. The collector can collect 10k metal and 10k crystal per level every 5 minutes. (or an adjustable time limit) The collector will only collect as much as your storage facilities on your moon will hold. required tech: computer tech 20, Energy tech 20, Lunar base, robotics facility 5, Sensor phalanx 1, iron storage 1, Crystal storage 1.

Gives the moons more to do. Plus its something that could logically be done on a moon considering the lower gravity. It also gives people the chance to get back some of the DF when they get attacked.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you do now a nes version?

I will help you, if you want

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got a degree in Programing , and willing to help if you need the help that is but im not always around i run a gaming clan and got work alot so it will be now and then!

Reaction score
I would help as I have a big experience in ogame (server files and game) but I already have my own server that dosent use any of the ragezone files that even if are new dont have to many modules and have many bugs. ADVICE: just use xnova files! Dont ask me where to get them from

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is not the recritment board :| Also the Forum owner does not allow any team to have the RZ name, or any project or server to use that name.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back