Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About Xnova Re-Design....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
werent you planning to share with the community your work, thats at least what you promised around 6 months ago and you cannot seem to be able to fulfill that... seems your now just hosting the files to make money out of it, sad how good people can become money hungry instead of increasing the developments. You Failed...

sad sad community, everyone is too selfish to share poop anymore...

Best Regards,
Hero

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Fully true !
I have been followed the work of it, thinking about learning and restyle things, but now
all hope is lost in a money wolf!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We dont make any money out of it ;)

It will be released when it is complete.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nobody will pay a cent for a plenty buged server and hosted in a cheap server or even in a home pc with a weak connection and mostly home hosted offline randomly and what is worse worse losing the database information in any moment, is one of the more stupid things ever heard.
This is fuking lol.
Is better say im tired of this poop or i dont have enough knowledge for make it work 100%. I been reading in this forum for the past 2 years and all the releases are a mix of different talents with the first spark of Perbeos but nobody in years type a complete new code, modders alot programators ZERO.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you stupid or something? We are not charging for Xnova Redesigned.

Reaction score
You dont need to use such words, he dosent need to release if he dosen't want (if he promised maybe he isn't ashamed as he should be) but it would be greate if he would.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you stupid or something? We are not charging for Xnova Redesigned.

The stupid are you and fagot to because nobody is talking to you, xnova is not a new code, the main core come from ugamela if you are not sure open the php files and you can fing the old schools core from Perbeos and some parts in Spanish like ugamela was.

They are not rude words Adrian, you can find this words almost in every day posts, im chill the problem is all the people wanna play like a programator and they maybe are in elemental school and people speak for speak piss me off, look it in this way the wolds is plenty of loosers taking different servers from ragezone and adding own merits like if them programed the server him own, that piss me off to.

The net is plenty of modders no programmers that is im trying to say and stupid people speaking without sence of knowledge and even loosers trying to own copyrights with the job of some one else.

This post was opened expressing feelings then i expressed myself.

Cheers

Reaction score
I can find them in all posts but they are rude words. Lets call each other stupid is that normal for you?

Ontopic - Anyway I am working at some files and it would be greate if the community would come back ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back