Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Xcraft project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! Let me show you the project, based on Xnova. Many work was done, now i'm very interested in your opinion.

(a new race is included)

Screens:

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think they used Xnova redesigned as source but anyway They did modify the login screen alot. Also added some ajax and javascript ingame but i dont think they really solved bugs and etc. Nice source if you just want some pretty looks. But I don't think they would release it?

Reaction score
Really original.
Maybe a little graphic upgrade is needed, but it's a great idea.If u need some help with the design, with the race system or a spanish traslation of your proyect to expand the users able to play it, feel free to contact me.

Best regards.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Really original.
Maybe a little graphic upgrade is needed, but it's a great idea.If u need some help with the design, with the race system or a spanish traslation of your proyect to expand the users able to play it, feel free to contact me.

Best regards.

I think they maybe have the best design out there :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This game is a compilation of many projects, including Xnova Redisign.

2 years of work, 3 designs (classic, zerg, Ogame new) and it is not done yet, but it's playable already, because 2 races are totally ready.

Thanks for your replyes, I will contact with hucaslak for help with the Spanish translation. Hope he will help us.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This game is a compilation of many projects, including Xnova Redisign.

2 years of work, 3 designs (classic, zerg, Ogame new) and it is not done yet, but it's playable already, because 2 races are totally ready.

Thanks for your replyes, I will contact with hucaslak for help with the Spanish translation. Hope he will help us.

Just a tip, you can advertise in the advertise section wich is found Here ;).
Are you planning releasing the source? Because if you used Xnova legancies you should. They are under the "GNU General Public Licence". I think Xnova redesigned is too but i dont realy know.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just a tip, you can advertise in the advertise section wich is found Here ;).
Are you planning releasing the source? Because if you used Xnova legancies you should. They are under the "GNU General Public Licence". I think Xnova redesigned is too but i dont realy know.

I'd like to avertise it now. Thank you for your advice.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
lol where the link for download? its Releases section???

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
could publish the files and you would have enough fame. You can also lead a project that looks very interesting with the game you've created.

Reaction score
If you would've posted this in the development section and just with the screens then I would have let it be but as you posted in the release section with no link to any release it looks like you're advertising your 3 years projects so please go to RZ Advertising Section.

Link has been removed and thread will be closed if you do not at least give us some more details about the features of your game and maybe some old source files?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back