Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

XNova Redesigned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, this is just an announcement about XNova Redesigned, a project by the XNova UK team.

I am MadnessRed, you may not know of me as I am not very active here, but I was the one who created ACS for XNova

XNova Redesigned is based around the new OGame look.

More info can be found at XNova UK :

If you want to help with the project please post on the XNova UK forums or below.

Below is a screenshot of the current stage of development.

MadnessRed

MadnessRed - XNova Redesigned - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well if you know anyone on OGame uni42 who has a moon please let me know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know php,if you need any help i am here ... just pm me or something... nice design though

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Perhaps you should make this project under GPL license so that no one atleast can steal your work cuz this is high quality stuff man.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i'm ok with php...let me know if you need help with anything

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can u give me a link or leme download it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its not ready for download yet

please take a look at xnovauk.darkevo.org though for more info.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When will beta or alpha be released ?
Because when we can use the script we also have the availability of contributing code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice work dude.. thats amazeing. ive only just signed upto ogame beta universe 42.. so im amazed that uve gotthis far sofast.. im gutted i dont know anuff php to actualy help on a grand scale.. buh in time i will know more than anuff.. lol..

i gotta admit the new skin ogame made makes the game far better.. will this version support the same fetures such as AJAX and stuff to generate the data constantly even if u backstep pages?? and will it b cached like the banners?? i like tha feature ogame setup it looks well wicked.

newho keep up the good work there and i'll keep on practiceing hard and hopefuly 1day b able to assist on great projects like you'res

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol learning ajax would be most useful, that what I am not good at :)

We have a lot of new features now.

New error handler, both php and mysql errors get logged to database with information about line number and file number a well.

New improved admin center menu, with information about each page on the links, for example the General page link indicated is a new version is available whilst the errors link shows how many errors there are.

Fleet handler is being re-written, now, also you will only calculate fleets that effect you, so making it a lot easier.

New login and universe system, rather than having lots of sets of files for each uni, 1 set of files covers all unis, and we will develop this further so that you can add new unis from the admin center.

Also much more to come.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back