Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

XNova Redesigned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok and if u want to spend 500 pounds on it i think your crazy but do it
It gives creative minds the change to be creative!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cant wait till this is done, I totally support it and encourage you to finish it! This is amazing!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Good! Im now making my own version of Xnova ill also release it!!!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
On Xnova 8.0 its going to be a dutch one ^^
but im going to make a server with more packs so players can choose wich one they like the most!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Xnova is extremely buggy and stuff.. thats why people are making repacks constantly.. to fix it up and make it readable.. if u understand dutch then least u can understand it lol..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats not true xnova is in german and french only those who mostly live in Belgium knows those languages like me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well still if u understand the language u'd have better chance of fixing it, buh its still far more buggyer than the repacks.. as most repacks have fixed alot of things xnova missed or never got round to doin..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well xnova was french but it was based upon ugamela which was german.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah which just made it even more confuseing to work wiv lol. especial if u dnt know french or german lol.. somuch to translate to begin wiv, plus some actualy php code was in french or german or just didnt make sence..

its why i desided to make a 100% english version from scratch. includeing the base code aswell.. buh thats gunna take months to make because im new to php personaly. and would haveto use a translator quite alot to understand the other source codes too

buh determination and plenty of coffee should ensure i get there 1 day lol..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol good luck with that, though I got A's in French and German and I still have trouble with the lagnuage.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol i did french in skool miself buh i cant remember a single thing i learned lol.. mind u it was lyk 9 yars ago sinc i was in skool lol. i got old lol..

its the only way w learn this sorta stuff is by trial and error lol. i expect many errors lol so b prepared lol i'll b on here askin afew of u for some help here n there lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i was offering to pay for the files to give it to my own team to do so they can complete it faster but after looking at the files i see that they are almost done and i got my team working on fleets, so really were working to get it done for the masses if we get it done before OGAME make it an OFFICAL verson and CW it then we dont get in poop for using it and i can clame CW and make it FREE WARE!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can't get the language yet though if you are interesting in translation please use the xnova redesigned forums and we will pm you when the language files are ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back