Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

XNova Redesigned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
we do not have a release date currently, I think that within 6 moths is likely but other than that I have honestly no idea.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Who downloaded? Give the password.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It most likely divorce as I from Russian support XNova, and at us nobody did redesign so do not pay attention...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Who downloaded? Give the password.

Please post the password if you know it, I am trying to see if they are our files or just something else. OGameTR appear to be doing a redesign and have literally copy and pasted out website

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm russian and this site looks like semi-fake sh!t. As GwynnBleiidd says "do not pay attention".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm russian and this site looks like semi-fake sh!t. As GwynnBleiidd says "do not pay attention".

orly? why would he say that gwynnbleiidd is on the site and adds all his useless non translated mods from all the other xnova sites and barely gives credit/description.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here you can download
XNova Redesigned XNova Redesigned

Password is sent to e-mail on request, please write in the guestbook.

PS
In March - April, it will be posted link to the joint assembly NEW SKIN.

->google translator:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here you can download
XNova Redesigned XNova Redesigned

Password is sent to e-mail on request, please write in the guestbook.

PS
In March - April, it will be posted link to the joint assembly NEW SKIN.

->google translator:thumbup:

can you post in the guestbook and give us passwords :?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
XNovaUK Redesign seems to be shrouded in secrecy. There are no releases. Zero and yet donations are asked for. Not a another Internet scam. If so very novel.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
XNova Redesigned is genuine.

narod.ru, however is not. Maybe somehow they have got our files but I do not know the password to that archive so I can't check.

If you read our forums once fleets are sorted and moons we will open a beta server. Then sort all the bugs and release publicly.

It is taking a while because I am doing exams soon as need to revise for them. Also it is not just a re-skin, we are recoding major parts of XNova from scratch. Currently fleets are half way through being programs so sure, we could release but it would be unusable.

Apologies that I have responded to this topic, for some reason GMail was putting the reply notifications into spam, and I only just checks spam folder today.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so you've got nothing then as you've just made an admission that you've gone back to the drawing board with the script which implies you've got nothing to release.

If you really had the intention to share your work you would open it up to the community as is and enlist the help of other developers out there.

As it is one can only assume that this is going to be a frustrating wait and most probably a waste of time.

Good luck with your publicity stunt but be prepared for the backlash when it gets exposed.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so you've got nothing then as you've just made an admission that you've gone back to the drawing board with the script which implies you've got nothing to release.

If you really had the intention to share your work you would open it up to the community as is and enlist the help of other developers out there.

As it is one can only assume that this is going to be a frustrating wait and most probably a waste of time.

Good luck with your publicity stunt but be prepared for the backlash when it gets exposed.

I don't quite see your point, of course we have something. We have a largely working game. Yes we did take a lot of things back to the drawing board, because the alternative was to use a crap one. We have enlisted the help of other people. We have an open beta server where you can test what we have atm. And what backlash are you refering to?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the email off the is spm111@yandex.ru xnova download page download page 2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@MadnessRed

ok perhaps you not bluffing in which case good for you. I've noticed the test server link on your forum page... sometimes it don't hurt to release things in good faith making it clear its not perfect then to keep people waiting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@MadnessRed

ok perhaps you not bluffing in which case good for you. I've noticed the test server link on your forum page... sometimes it don't hurt to release things in good faith making it clear its not perfect then to keep people waiting

from reading it seems like he wants to keep it private cause he doesnt want to show anyone how to setup the server.. or sell it i think thats what it said, if so this thread should be locked but idunno looked like he was kiding.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
from reading it seems like he wants to keep it private cause he doesnt want to show anyone how to setup the server.. or sell it i think thats what it said, if so this thread should be locked but idunno looked like he was kiding.

lol I said I was not intenting to help people set up the DarkEvo source code, however, XR code will have a simple install. That is done by wizards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back