Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

XNova Redesigned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i hope these are out soon i would pay for these files easy as one i am paying for the now are not that good

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
we are kinda being held back by exams atm, all the developers have exams or similar atm so the developement has slowed a lot, sorry about that. Still I have done some javascript effects and there is a new intercom system which is pretty cool.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are having a bit of trouble with nameservers atm and domains. So please bare with us while we sort that out, for some reason the server is acting oddly, though we are in communication with the hosting provider. They say they will resolve it so hopefully it won't take too long.

Once we get the server sorted the game should progress a lot faster now as most other commitments are out of the way.

Once we have sorted nameservers our site will be online at

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need Xnova Beta now !

please release the first work files :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are getting close to release, a few more weeks and it will be ready.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
2 months later and no official release, sorry guys. Have been very busy. Hopefully a release soon.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
TO months later and no official release, sorry guys. Have been very busy. Hopefully a release soon.

Well you guyz aren't making yourself very popular with the delay AND the downtime of your site!
greetz Aropop

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well you guyz aren't making yourself very popular with the delay AND the downtime of your site!
greetz Aropop

I know, but what can I do, sorry but personal life comes before xnova. Am applying to competitive Unis, and really need to get 3 A's and a good personal statement. Also site down will be sorted soon hopefully.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
greetz Aropop

We want to release something that works, not something that was made quickly.

Our site has only ever gone down once.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
We want to release something that works, not something that was made quickly.

Our site has only ever gone down once.

I'm not saying you have to release these files, but I'm only saying that there will be some critisme on you the delay, Because you guyz have no site to annouce it on.
Greetz Aropop

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not saying you have to release these files, but I'm only saying that there will be some critisme on you the delay, Because you guyz have no site to annouce it on.
Greetz Aropop

I know, we are working on it, which is why I have spend most of this evening downloading a site backup which on 10kb internet.

only 54 mins left now apparently

55 mins later and there is still a minute left :/

site is back up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back