Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Antaris LEGACY] repack verif.php

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I have a little problem . Here I use the repack ANTARIS legacy and it turns out I'm missing a small file :(:( verif.php ) however it turns out that I do not get along fine with MySQL and I can not seem to recreate this file so that my registration is buged . Would you soulution or perhaps quelq'un could help me create this file.:):cordiallyGeoffroy LE GOHEBELPS: sorry for my broken English
Hi everybody,I have a little problem . here I use the repack ANTARIS legacy and it turns out I'm missing a small file ( verif.php ) however it turns out that I do not get along fine with MySQL and I can not seem to recreate this file so that my registration is buged . Would you soulution or perhaps quelq'un could help me create this file.cordiallyGeoffroy THE GOHEBELPS: sorry for my broken English

Back