Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Galaxy 2D View

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey all,

After I've mentioned this 2D Galaxy View thing a few posts ago, people have been asking for it so here it is ^^.

As this post will hive quite a number of views, I'd like to announce also that the best O-Game Developer of the Month will receive a RZ Subscription ( thanks MENTAL ). Remember that mods cannont earn that. Rules and important things will be posted on a special thread later.

Now.. these files wore made for Xnova 0.8. I've tested them some time ago on 0.9b and they've worked but with a small template problem.

Files are in attachment, just overwrite your server ones.

I am not responsible if you do not make backups :wink:.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: Galaxie 2D View

I'll test for the new Xnova legancies ;)

EDIT: Tested, 100% working, only it's not aligned center, i'll try to fix that.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I agree :D 2moons would need a map like this, if U can please make it or help with a how to guide...

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell me if this is avaliable to 2moons? :S(or how can i make it to be compatible with it...)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey all,

After I've mentioned this 2D Galaxy View thing a few posts ago, people have been asking for it so here it is ^^.

As this post will hive quite a number of views, I'd like to announce also that the best O-Game Developer of the Month will receive a RZ Subscription ( thanks MENTAL ). Remember that mods cannont earn that. Rules and important things will be posted on a special thread later.

Now.. these files wore made for Xnova 0.8. I've tested them some time ago on 0.9b and they've worked but with a small template problem.

Files are in attachment, just overwrite your server ones.

I am not responsible if you do not make backups :wink:.

work and looks great with 2009.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back