Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Install Ogame Server on your PC or on a WebHost-Costumize Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hosting Ogame on Your PC:
Download Xampp from :
AdriaN401MasteR - Install Ogame Server on your PC or on a WebHost-Costumize Domain - RaGEZONE Forums

This software will install a webserver , mysql server and filezilla server for you and its free.
After installation, go to xampp control panel and start Apache and Mysql.
AdriaN401MasteR - Install Ogame Server on your PC or on a WebHost-Costumize Domain - RaGEZONE Forums
Download Navicat Mysql from:
This is a software wich enables you to acces and configure Mysql ,it will help you to create databases.
PS:If you want crack then PM me because it is against rules to post it!
After installation, open Navicat, create a new connection to localhost , username:root and your password.
After you connected, rightclick on localhost and New Database XXXX(I'll use that name for our guide but you can use any name) .

Now right click XXXX, Execute Batch and search for database backup (.sql) in the server files you want to use.
Go to apache(xampp) directory and find htdocs . Copy server files there.
Go to config.php and enter localhost , root, your mysql password and database name.
You are done but we should do one more thing :
If you have static IP(never changes) - go to , create account , login , click manage hosts , create new host, choose a free domain for your server , write your ip correctly and click create host.

Now you have your own link wich you can send to your players.

Also you can go to , create a .tk domain and choose as redirect website

If you have dynamic IP(changes when you connect to internet ) - go to , create account , login ,click manage hosts , create new host, choose a free domain for your server , write your ip correctly and create host.

Now go to no-ip main page , click download, choose windows, download and install , login with no-ip account , check the box in front of your server domain, click options and check Run on startup .

Now you have your own costumized domain and even if your IP changes, the IP of the domain will also change so people can use the same link to acces your server.

After that you can go to , create a .tk domain and choose as redirect website

Hosting Ogame on WebHost:
Go to your webhost control panel, search for mysql database and create a database.Let's say you name it XXXX (we will use this name in this guide but you can use any name). Also create a user for the database with all rights. If you don't do that you may have errors.
Manage your database : with phpmyadmin , select XXXX database , click import and search for the database backup from the server files you want to use.(.sql)
Upload ogame files on your webhost with the help of a FTP client ( ). Edit config.php , and search for mysql details in the e-mail the host sent to you or on the cpanel.
This is optional. If you don't have your own domain and you don't like the sub-domain the host gaved to you , then you can:
-Go to , create account, login, click manage hosts, add new host, select your new domain,click on web redirect , at URL write your sub-domain, click Mask Url (stealth) write server title at Page Title and click create host.
-Go to , choose a .tk domain and as redirect URL write your sub-domain.
Now you have your costumized domain.

I hope this tutorial helped you, I know there are many but maybe this one will give more help as it is with screenshots and some extra stuff.

Note: You don’t know where to find server files? http://forum.ragezone.com/f418/ogame-center-hq-588254/

Last edited:
Reaction score
I want to keep this post with high viewes because some people really need it even with the new video guide. Some I'm using the ocasion to thank you for your thank to bump ^^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
dun have sql in server file how to add?

If you use Xnova, there is no, just go to your link and fill in the stuff you have to fill in, and it instals itself ;D
Aropop

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,
thanks for the Tut, but having never done this before im lost.
im pretty sure i've done everything right

but when i go to the url it links to my Router???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try forwarding the ports ur using to ur local pc ip if ur router has dmz option like in linksys i think it shud be enabled

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back