Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Ogame]Server files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi.

Please help.I litle speak english but understand you.
I dont know install ogame server, i folow steps and dont work.
I upload this some free space on internet or what?
My msn: Nikita-7@windowslive.com
Pls if you have litlle time help me.Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
open port 25 ? thats a mail port ??

i get this error if i want to reg a new user

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'id_planet' at row 1
INSERT INTO ugml_errors SET `username`='testuser',' at line 5

i have the same error, do you know how to fix it?
becuase i think its in the sql file >.<
no1 knows how to fix

Reaction score
lollllll?????? We have a section for these whit rogue universe the best files (I have better but I dont realese them)..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all ...I am from Romania
Sorry for my Bad English
It doesent work ...Tell me pls how do i get to work..."No Database selected"
PLeaseeeeee

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please help me! I need common.php file. Always, no mater what I do, server say Fatall Error: on line 42. Please share common.php file and put link in. Or only I have problems whit common.php file? i use same files like other!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i want do register : : :
SQL Error

Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'id_planet' at row 1
INSERT INTO {{table}} SET `username`='mm', `password`='81dc9bdb52d04dc20036dbd8313ed055', `email`='sharpsabre.ir@gmail.com', `email_2`='sharpsabre.ir@gmail.com', `sex`='', `id_planet`='', `register_time`='1246131728'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Query 1: SELECT * FROM {{table}} config
Query 2: SELECT `username` FROM {{table}} WHERE `username` = 'mm' LIMIT 1 users 1
Query 3: SELECT `email` FROM {{table}} WHERE `email` = 'sharpsabre.ir@gmail.com' LIMIT 1 users 1
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'id_planet' at row 1
INSERT INTO ugml_errors SET `username`='mm', `' at line 5

---------
how i can set the time/date ??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to change the max number of planets from 9 to 15?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i get this error:

Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in D:\Xampp\xampp\htdocs\RGame\includes\functions.php on line 1695

any1 know how to fix it?

EDIT: it's ok, i downloaded another version and now is working like a charm. ^^

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get error

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /ogame/game.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

please help us

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded both files from the first post and uploaded the server files to a host using filezilla. I also upload the ogame.sql to the host control panel, but when connecting to the site Im getting a spanish message: "mySQL no esta disponible por el momento, sentimos el inconveniente...", which means: "mySQL is not available at the moment, we feel the downside ...".
So how do I actually get the site to work?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you change the MySQL settings in config.php?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didnt change anything, just set the chmod on the config.php to 777 like a Guide told me to do.
I downloaded another Ogame version and got it to work, but couldnt install it. It said "Failed to connect to database", but i used the same files,same host like on the video tutorial. Well, actually I used a english translated repack and the files on the video were french.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to change the database settings in config.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back